Morning all,
I'm Matt, as the name would suggest, and I would like to purchase a target pistol.
I currently have 2 pistols, a Skif, and a Smith and Wesson with 3 barrells.
Both of which are Co2.
I havent picked them up in about 5 years and am going to start shooting at some targets, mainly as a stress reliever after a hard days work.
About 8 years ago my Dad took me round to one of the workshops in the yard where he worked, there was a guy there who in his joinery workshop had a target range at the end of the workshop, with a multitude of targets, cans, bottle caps,chalk discs etc, being 15 it was all fantastic stuff to look at, especialy when I started shooting with the guys Smith and Wesson!
After an hour or so we had to leave, and the S&W followed me home, shortly after he added a Skif to the pair, and after a successful GCSE year, I had a shiny new Webley Axsor in my grubby mits. Sadly I only used it a handful of times and sold it, the proceeds went toward my first car.
One gun I used of his was a target pistol, and its something I will always remember, it was amazing to hold and shoot, and far more accurate than I was ever going to be! There was something about it that was different to all of the other pistols and rifles he had there which I used, and I am very keen to purchase another one.
I still see the guy from time to time and will ask him when I see him next what make and model his was, but until then I would like to buy a target pistol at around £300 including the accessories.
I've seen the gamo, and a few choices from Rohm, but there are so many pistols mentioned on this site that its very hard to keep up, and decypher all of the acronyms!
Could anyone explain what I would need to fill up the tank on the Rohm guns?
The ones I have now use the Co2 bulbs, but the ones I am looking at are just Oxygen.
As soon as I get a few tins of pellets thru my pistols I will be joining the UBC, before anyone mentions it anyway.

If you have gotten this far and read it all then I thank you for your patience!

Thanks

Matt