Thread: Webley Mk.3 for Sale:

Webley Mk.3 for Sale:

For Sale: A late series .22 calibre Webley Mk.3 air rifle, serial number B1619, which was put together by 'Dave' during the week ending 14th February 1973.
    This example has most of its original blued finish, and is in generally good condition, but does have some minor surface rust on the end of the barrel.
    The rear of the telescopic sight plate has lifted slightly and a previous owner has applied glue to hold it in place.
    There is some glue residue that needs cleaning away. The stock is lacquered, but the finish under the forearm is worn, as it is also on parts of the stock butt. Ideally the stock would need refinishing.
    The stock medallion is present and correct. The underlever is still 'tight' indicating little use.
    Overall a good rifle for someone who doesn't mind spending a little time tidying it up, as it is all there and does retain most of its original finish.
    Price £75 + £12 postage. Cheap really!

Dave!!!!! are you on the sauce, Lol.
    What does it shoot like is the main thing!
    Interested

Smile

The only 'sauce' I've had went on my roast chicken this evening!
    When I say 'Dave' built it, I do so because that name appears in the factory ledger alongside a batch of Mk.3's which included this one.
    Anyway I have absolutely no idea how it shoots other than the pellet comes out of the barrel, which as a collectors item is all I am really interested in.
    However I am sure it shoots as well as any other Mk.3.

pm sent

Mk3

PM Sent.
    ATB
    Rob
    BSA & Webley

The Mk.3 now provisionally sold.