Thread: ANICS Beretta A-9000S

CannonFodder is offline Brown envelope round the back Squire...

ANICS Beretta A-9000S

I need a part for the above, Chambers only have parts for the earlier A-3000 model (which are different). I've emailed Brocock who don't deal with them anymore but put me onto Sportsmarketing who haven't replied yet.
    Anyone know of where else I can get parts, I need the neophrene Co2 capsule washer/seal?

Can't help you with spare parts I'm afraid but has anyone tried one of these? they look like they might be quite good for Police Pistol or similar. Whats the build quality like?

Quote Originally Posted by Napoleon IV View Post
    Can't help you with spare parts I'm afraid but has anyone tried one of these? they look like they might be quite good for Police Pistol or similar. Whats the build quality like?
    Total Crap along with the Skif, when they are working they are ok, but only ok and most of the time they don't work. get a good Cp88, CP99, Beretta, Smith and wesson etc.

atvb

Jason
    Last edited by cookie; 20-11-2008 at 08:47 PM.
    Fancy shooting your air pistols & rifles a bit more, then guy's & gal's come visit us at the
    UBC for loads of fun competitions for all types of air pistols and rifles.

Quote Originally Posted by cookie View Post
    Total Crap along with the Skif, when they are working they are ok, but only ok and most of the time they don't work. get a good Cp88, CP99, Beretta, Smith and wesson etc.

atvb

Jason
    Ha!
    Say it like it is!

Quote Originally Posted by Crabbet View Post
    Ha!
    Say it like it is!
    Sorry Stephen was i a bit harsh, I've bought both in the last few weeks, and let's just say "I would rather shoot my G10"
    Fancy shooting your air pistols & rifles a bit more, then guy's & gal's come visit us at the
    UBC for loads of fun competitions for all types of air pistols and rifles.

Wasn't being critical there!
    Call a spade a spade. Quality will always win through.
    Some designs just don't quite work!

Well that's good advice. I shalln't being buying one of these then. That's the great thing about these forums. You hear as it is. Thanks for stopping me wasting the money.

Wink okkkkkkkkkkk

ive got a couple of skifs,,,,not bad pistols for the money,,they benefit from a full stripdown and relube,,my daughter swears by her gamo pt80...very light,,,and on of the best double actions around