Thread: Hy-score pistol for sale

Hy-score pistol for sale SOLD AMERICAN

I bought this about 20 years ago and is in the same condition as it was then as I had stored it shortly after acquiring it. This is a model 800 and is in nearly perfect condition, all bluing is good, grip is unscratched and yes, the rear sight is intact. It also has the original pellet container with 10 original pellets still in it which I wrapped in paper before I stored it to keep them from rattling around. As you can see from the photos, assuming you can see them here: http://s231.photobucket.com/albums/ee47/trilateral1/ it is in its original box although the box is a bit tattered / worn, all text inside the box is perfectly legible. It also has with it the original warranty card that was never filled out and sent to Hy-Score. There are also a few spare parts, links, rings and springs in the small container in the group picture. Also included are a few warranty cards from some Healthways pistols, unrelated to this pistol of course but interesting none the less, oh, and a Healthways brochure also. If the address above won't work or is not allowed, I can email the photos as well.
    I would like $300 US+ shipping, shipping / pick up is up to the buyer. I will only ship by legal means but FTF would be preferred if possible.
    Last edited by airbender; 12-11-2008 at 11:17 PM. Reason: sold

Smile

This is a UK-based site. You might have more luck selling through the US-based yellow forum: http://www.network54.com/Forum/79574/

What a smashing piece.

Good luck with your sale.

why

I searched the net and noticed quite a few of you "over there" were looking for these. That is why I put it on here. You never know who may have a friend or relative in the states. Thanks for looking.

Very nice pistol. I already have two or I could be tempted....

good luck with the sale

hyscore

Quote Originally Posted by Jerry Cornelius View Post
    Very nice pistol. I already have two or I could be tempted....

good luck with the sale
    I have a bucket load of spares for these if anyone needs a part let me know.

Quote Originally Posted by bigshot View Post
    I have a bucket load of spares for these if anyone needs a part let me know.
    Do you have a set of grips?, as i know some one who may be after a set