Thread: hamerli side leaver rifles

hamerli side leaver rifles

Hello there, wonder if anyone can advise on this. Recentley i purchased a mint and i meen mint Hamerli Master co2 pistol in original case, its simpley supurb to shoot. Well now i fancy one of there sideleaver rifles, but which one!, what do i need to watch on these guns, as to weak spots!, how much to pay!, and what are the availibility of the guns them selves and of the necessary parts or what can be adoptedto fit as to springs. All information gatefully received. If this is in the wrong section then apologies moderators.

You have PM.

Also look for a Hammerli Match

Hammerli also made a couple of C02 powered rifles with the top of the line being the Hammerli Match.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v3...y/Lft_butt.jpg

Tom in the USA

Hsing-ee is offline may also be employed in conjunction with a drawn reciprocation dingle arm, to reduce sinusoidal repleneration
    Quote Originally Posted by fat man View Post
    Hello there, wonder if anyone can advise on this. Recentley i purchased a mint and i meen mint Hamerli Master co2 pistol in original case, its simpley supurb to shoot. Well now i fancy one of there sideleaver rifles, but which one!, what do i need to watch on these guns, as to weak spots!, how much to pay!, and what are the availibility of the guns them selves and of the necessary parts or what can be adoptedto fit as to springs. All information gatefully received. If this is in the wrong section then apologies moderators.
    Do a search on Hammerli and it will yield all! Chambers still do the springs, although allegedly the HW77 standard spring will also fit, the weak points are the sidelever bending at the pivot point (not enough meat in the metal, nothing terminal though) and the sear tip can wear off if the trigger unit retaining studs get loose (also very easy to strip threads on those if overtightened), otherwise a simple and robust design. I've got three of them, the Model 3 cost £45, the Hammerli 401 (.177) in OK condition cost £105, the Hammerli 402 (.22) cost £80, and another one the 'target model' Hammerli 403 in heavily used condition cost £90 or something but I sold that. Most people disregard them because they don't know how good they can be. They pi$$ all over the Webley Osprey which people seem to hold in greater affection even though it is the ugly pathetic ####### son of the Webley Mk 3 underlever and the Hawk.

HOWEVER, they are not as quite well engineered as the 'Single' and 'Master' CO2 pistols, which were state-of-the-art target guns of their day, as were the CO2 rifle versions. I have a 'Single' and it really is lovely, also one of the few pistols that fits my hand out of the box, as nice as a Feinwerkbau 65.
    Last edited by Hsing-ee; 14-11-2008 at 12:45 AM.

hamerli sidelever rifles

can i just say thanks to all of you who replied to my questions re above. Thanks to chris aka slug gun i have one on the way. Money is in the post chris,. all i have to do now is find some room to put it !.

hamerli gas pistols

AGREE TOTALY WITH YOU ON THERE CO2 PISTOLS, I HAVE a Master pistiol cased, its effortles to shoot, beutiful to look at, and a pleasure to own.

Hamerli sidelever

can I Praise Chris aka Slug Gun, he stated gun was mint, boy he was right !! simply bloody superb thanks Chris. Great guy to deal with, great gun, cant wait to get it to club for a play!!!. atb Dave Payne aka fat Man.