Thread: HW75 Valuation

HW75 Valuation

Hi Guys

I'm upgrading my hunting outfit to PCP and have decided on the Air Arms S410. Money being a little tight I have decided to sell off my Weihrauch HW75 to part fund my new purchase.

Not being up on the latest values, I was wondering if anyone could provide a guide for the following pistol. It's .177 as I think they all were and is a single stroke pneumatic.

http://www.imageposter.com/uploads/get/545157
    http://www.imageposter.com/uploads/get/545158
    http://www.imageposter.com/uploads/get/545159

It includes case, laser dot sight, spare battery and a few pellets. I intend to chop this in at a dealers against a new rifle but would like to be armed with a rough idea of worth before doing so.

Any help appreciated.

Cheers
    Neil
    Air Arms S410K + MTC Mamba Lite
    Pulsar Challenger NV + L808 Illuminator
    BASA Member

valuation

Not sure on the value,try a search on here as one sold recently.If the price you decide is right for me,can i have first refusal as the dealer might not give you what you would like.Just a thought.
    All the best,whatever you decide
    Phil

Expect to be offered half the new price by the the dealer. You should get two thirds of the new price in a private sale.

Jonathan

Quote Originally Posted by Snapshot View Post
    Expect to be offered half the new price by the the dealer. You should get two thirds of the new price in a private sale.

Jonathan
    Yup,
    Sounds about right.
    ATB

Hi You should be looking at around the £160 mark if it's clean and tidy.

Hope this helps.

Jason
    Fancy shooting your air pistols & rifles a bit more, then guy's & gal's come visit us at the
    UBC for loads of fun competitions for all types of air pistols and rifles.

Hi Guys

Thanks for your helpful replies. I'm happy to advise that I got a deal I was looking for against the S410, we haggled a bit on pricing on things required extra and eventually ended up at the £150 mark.

I'm happy with that and cant wait to get the new gun, sorry the outcome was'nt such good news for you Ironmonkey but I wish you well with your search mate and hope you find a good one.

Thanks again

Neil
    Air Arms S410K + MTC Mamba Lite
    Pulsar Challenger NV + L808 Illuminator
    BASA Member

Quote Originally Posted by Mister-M View Post
    Hi Guys

Thanks for your helpful replies. I'm happy to advise that I got a deal I was looking for against the S410, we haggled a bit on pricing on things required extra and eventually ended up at the £150 mark.

I'm happy with that and cant wait to get the new gun, sorry the outcome was'nt such good news for you Ironmonkey but I wish you well with your search mate and hope you find a good one.

Thanks again

Neil
    Not a problem Neil,i have an s400 and it is one the best rifles i have had.Enjoy.
    ATVB
    Phil

not a regular hw75?

i it a special edition of some sort?
    Air Arms S400 Nikko Gameking 4-16x50....