Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Club Membership Fee - What's yours ?

Club Membership Fee - What's yours ?

Just interested what others pay for their club membership per year / 6 months etc.

One of my club's just increased their rate from £120 - £150 per annum.
    Beretta 682 12G Gold 30¾" - Anschutz 1613 SuperMatch 54 .22RF - Anschutz 2002 - Swing Mk5 7.62mm 30" Border 1 in 13 Twist Xbox: multihrndsheep

£40 per year or £60 to include one additional family member

Cheers

I'm a member of two mixed firearm/airgun clubs.

One is £40 a year, £3 a visit, free targets, minimal facilities.

The other is £100 a year, £2 per visit, 15p per target, excellent facilities.

£150 sounds too much - unless it's some City of London-based "gentleman's" shooting club.
    Born To Be Mild.

Club membership fee

I pay £90 for an annual family subscription, it is £60 for a single adult and then £2.50 per session for range fees on top of this.
    Regards, Graham

Quote Originally Posted by Jus View Post
    Just interested what others pay for their club membership per year / 6 months etc.

One of my club's just increased their rate from £120 - £150 per annum.
    Is that for single membership.?
    That is very steep Imo.
    I think £60-£80 P/A is a fare price.
    CS1000-HW97K
    HW 75 .177
    HW 45 Black Star

Ours is £40 per annum with £3 green fee.

Personally I'd like them to raise it to £!00 an £2 green fee as will be cheaper over the year.

But we have many people who rarely shoot and I don't think the rest of the committee (several who rarely shoot) will go for it.

I think Carshalton is £120 a year and no green fee (not sure about targets). They have loads of members but still claim to be quite quiet most evenings. Nice indoor range limited to 25 metres, includes carbines and BP pistol.

Croydon is £100/120 and no green fee, but you pay for targets. 10m airpistol is indoors, 25,50,100 yard outdoor range (firing point under cover) and they have 20yard carbine range. Could do with a refurb.....

The best club is the BBS NRPC which is only £25 a year. And range fee depends on how many people turn up to share the cost, average is about £10 for a full day.

Quote Originally Posted by mikemorton View Post
    One is £40 a year, £3 a visit, free targets, minimal facilities.
    Fantastic tea I hear?

Yes single membership and not a Gents club in London...
    Beretta 682 12G Gold 30¾" - Anschutz 1613 SuperMatch 54 .22RF - Anschutz 2002 - Swing Mk5 7.62mm 30" Border 1 in 13 Twist Xbox: multihrndsheep

£110 per annum, no green fees, indoor 10m pistol and rifle and seperate indoor 25m, outdoor 50m,100m,20yard on seperate ranges,air pistol, air rifle and rimfire. Woodland for ft, area indoors to sit and drink herbal beverages etc, cold drinks and assorted choccy items avaialble, all the help, instruction advice you colud wish for.
    Count myself luck to be near enough to be a member.
    I sometimes turn up just for the social and don't actually fire,....well it gets me away from the kids for a while!
    PM me for money saving prices on aquarium fish foods.

well im a member of horsham rifle and pistol club and i pay £50 a year and £1.50 per shoot at the club and £3.00 per h.f.t visitors pay something like £4.40 for an h.f.t shoot , our £50 fee also includes other disiplines like 22 live light sporting rifle and black powder oh and we get free targets.
    H.R.P.C.....and proud of it

£2 a week at the greyhound gun club,shoot as often as you like and when you like within reasonable hours,tea and coffee included with 60 yard plinking range and 18+ FT competition lanes out to 55 yards....organised by airgunners for airgunners.

flippin eck, dont know if I would want to cough up that much, dont even like the idea of paying each time to shoot to be honest

club Im at is £60 for the year, open when you want, 3 ranges, free targets at competitions ( competition EVERY sunday of the year)

£80 per year and just put some money in the jar for targets The other club im about to join is also £80 per year but has a higher velocity limit.
    In starting and waging a war it is not right that matters, but victory. -Adolf Hitler

Presently £25/year adult and £35/year family. Range fees £2. After 10 years free for life.
    In an effort to get them off the streets and keep them out of trouble Juniors (under 17) have free membership and free range fees.
    Non FAC rifles and pistols only. Indoor (40yds and 10m) and outdoor woodland ranges.

NOW MODIFIED. See later post.

ATB
    Ian
    Last edited by I. J.; 08-12-2009 at 09:44 AM. Reason: Updated.
    Founder & ex secretary of Rivington Riflemen.
    www.rivington-riflemen.uk

At my university, £50 per year for the fullbore club, £30 per year for the smallbore.

I have life membership to my school's old boys' club for £10.

All don't impose any additional fees for visits etc (obviously we split the cost of a hired lane when shooting at Bisley).

Still using my three years of free membership to the NRA as a school leaver..

..And still a member of my school's target rifle club which hasn't cost me a thing (they're my primary club on my FAC).

£150 seems /way/ too steep.
    7.62mm Paramount Target Rifle with 30" 1/12 twist stainless Maddco barrel, RPA Trakker rear sight and iris foresight.