Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Club Membership Fee - What's yours ?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Greyhound gun club £10 yearly adult membership with £3 a week fee and £3 a visit for non members,junior rates are obviously cheaper,£5 membership and £1 a week,junior non members £1 a visit.

Strathpeffer Rifle & Pistol Club in the Highlands costs £40 per year; there is also a joining fee of £15. Additional family members are £5 per year.

The club members have the use of the Outdoor 25m range anytime. Club competitions have a £2 fee for entry. The club also has the use of a 600 yard range once per month.

Pistol & Rifle Shooting in the Highlands with Strathpeffer Rifle & Pistol Club. <StrathRPC at yahoo.com> or google it.
    No longer Pumpin Oil but still Passin Gas!

Quote Originally Posted by ikarma70 View Post
    Greyhound gun club £10 yearly adult membership with £3 a week fee and £3 a visit for non members,junior rates are obviously cheaper,£5 membership and £1 a week,junior non members £1 a visit.
    I went there last weekend, lots of fun, friendly people would definitely recommend it to others.

Quote Originally Posted by Hairydavey View Post
    Looe rifle and pistol club - £1.25 if shooting .22, £2 odd if fullbore per visit, £60 per year

Launceston rifle and pistol club (A bit run down and single shot .22 only) - £2 per visit, £30 per year

Cornwall rifle and pistol club (Now moved to Newquay, used to be Penhale) - £5 per visit, £70 per year with M.O.D. range use at £20 per day (Millpool)
    Look at http://looeriflerange.moonfruit.com/#

http://www.wnsc.co.uk/

airguns: £32 p.a adults, junior £16 p.a for weekends only. or full access any time you like
    adults £64 p.a junior £32 p.a. range is 30meters and under cover and air bottle supplied
    with 20p a fill.
    how does it work? i don`t know but it does

Quote Originally Posted by looepete View Post
    Well bugger me, I didn't know we had a website! Your own work Pete?

New member.

Hi All,
    I pay £50 a year membership at our club and its the best £50 i have ever spent.

Club Membership.

I pay £70 per annum for full membership after probationary period.Great club in the north east and use ranges at Catterick and trips to Bisley and other local clubs.

Arrow Aldingbourne Target pistol/rifle club

We pay £70.00 a year for joint membership and we have limited facilities ATM,

Depending on which day of week , we do 10m air pistol,25 yard .22 rimfire,10 air rifle,20 yard standing .22 rimfire/air rifle/pistol.
    All is done on an indoor 25 yard range with 4 firing points(and FREE targets)
    Club rifles are usually available as well as hearing/eye protection if requested.

Yearly subs are £69 if I remember rightly. Range Fee is £2.00. Use of club guns.

They run .22RF target rifle on one day 25yds (prone), 20yd blackpowder, carbine (full bore), same again on the outdoor range. Great facilities now. Was a bit different when we were members years ago.

They also own the old army range, having bought it from the council for a small fee.

Broomhills club
    £45 per year and £3 per visit it has a shop and large car
    park also Refreshments. Best of all open 7 days a week
    air range is out to 90 metres.

http://www.broomhills.co.uk/

steve
    If at first you don't succeed, skydiving is not for you.
    steve

Reepham Shooting Centre, Lincs online at http://reephamshootingcentre.blogspot.com/

Adult Member £90 / per annum
    Junior Member £45 / per annum
    Family (Joint) Membership £140 / per annum
    Beretta 682 12G Gold 30¾" - Anschutz 1613 SuperMatch 54 .22RF - Anschutz 2002 - Swing Mk5 7.62mm 30" Border 1 in 13 Twist Xbox: multihrndsheep