You'll be using 2 capsules then? I don't know what they are in the UK nowadays but here they're 3.95 euros for 5. About 60p each?
Anyway, if you're hankering after a Steyr, I reckon you'd be better off getting the HW40 purely on price, the Compact may look more of a target pistol but the trigger is really dreadful against the smooth let off of the HW40 which is precise and predictable, OK, it doesn't have wooden grips and the grip is smooth, but you can always rough it up a bit like I have, or indeed, you can wrap and stick cloth around it like I've seen done. Unless you're rich, don't bother with the HW75, a beautiful pistol but way too much money and the accuracy is no better. Power doesn't really come into the equation, you'll only be shooting 10m so the '40 is more than adequate. Save your pennies whilst you get used to the '40, then get yourself the Steyr

Which of course, is no more accurate than the Alpha
You'll also find that snobbery is a big part of pistol buying

Nearly forgot. You'll build up healthy muscles with an ssp, plus being a woman, you'll need to be especially careful when cocking it......read what happened to my mate.....
And lastly, the exertion in cocking an ssp 150 times will leave you with a trembling arm, honestly.