Thread: HW40, Gamo compact, IZH46M or Rohm twinmaster Top?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    IZH 46 1.2Kg
    IZH 46M 1.3Kg
    Alfa 1.025Kg

Makes the Izzy 10 1/2 oz or nearly 3/4 lb heavier than the Alfa and because they (SSPs with big external levers) are front heavy, it makes a world of difference.

Try before you buy! Your choice.

BTW CO2 is only 30p per cartridge from our sponsor if you buy 100. Approx 80 shots with the Aeron/Alfa/Tau.

We put in bulk orders for gas, pellets etc at our club to economise on postage.
    Walther CP-2 Match, FAS 604 & Tau 7 target pistols, Smith & Wesson 6" & 4" co2 pistol, Crosman 1377,
    Baikal IZH 53 pistol, Gamo CFX Royal,177, Umarex SA-10 CO2 pistol.

Alfa Sport CO2

Hi again

Sounds like the CO2 isn't a bad idea at 30p a cartridge. And the Alfa Sport looks like a nice pistol. But discontinued. So I guess second hand would be the only option in that case.

And yes Nige - I saw the comment about your mate OUCH!!!!

Of course its just making me more confused!!!

Linnet

The HW40 is a superb pistol...I've taped over the foresight Truglow and removed the rearsight one but have a pistol scope which goes on and of it depending if I'm shooting the UBC Comp or not.....thinking of getting a second one to save this problem...
    Webley Nemesis although .22 is also great to shoot once the trigger is set up right.
    My Aeron BRNO B96....super pistol and great fun in 5 shot mode, shoot all 5 as fast as you can pull the trigger. I bought 3 extra 5 shot mags so I can load and practice targets without messing about for 20 shots.
    Also has a single shot mag for competition so a good all-rounder....
    See here for info:
    http://killer.iweb.pl/Sprzet/Wiatrow...ron/b96-en.pdf
    Hope this helps..
    Eric.