Hi Guys

I've started shooting 10m at my local club, but as a wee girlie am finding the club's side-loading FWBs very tiring to load. Its not so much the strength needed to pull the lever back with my left-hand, as it is the holding of the pistol, whilst I do this with my righthand, which I shoot with, making the following shot more difficult. Consequently I'd love to buy something for myself, but budget is an issue, so unless anyone has a secondhand Steyr they'd like to sell me for £360 , please read on......apologies if its a bit long winded!!

Part of me thinks I should go cheap such as the HW40 or Gamo compact and then save more quickly for a secondhand Steyr. Anyone know if their levers are hard to charge? Are they 10m competition legal (club standards)??

part of me thinks I should spend a bit more for something that might keep me happy for 2 or 3 years and having taken the time to read through all the posts I can find on the site, and other similar sites, and see that most people recommend the IZH46M as one of the best single shot pneumatics. IZH46M specificatiosn say it has one of the easier levers to load. Does any one have an opinion on whether I will still have a problem? (Having no comparison I don't know if the FWB is particularly difficult or whether they all are??? All my club shooters with their own weapons have top of the range PCPs).

BUT an IZH will cost £360 (York Guns unless I can find cheaper) then would I be better off with bottom-priced PCP such as a Rohm Twinmaster Top (PCP)for the same sort of price? Obviously the PCP would be superior from a loading point of view but would it shoot as well? Is that competition standard (as only the more expensive Sport model is advertised as such).

arrggggggggg help pleeeaseeee

Additionally if anyone has any of the afore mentioned for sale, let me know!

thank you so much for your time
Yours very confused
Linnet