Thread: Weihrauch 35 KLS

Weihrauch 35 KLS

Saw one of these in a local gunshop at the weekend and think its just the best looking 35 I've ever seen and I've had several from std, through L to E. Can anyone give me any more info the rifle. I'd seen them advertised in AGW over a year ago by DAI. I thought it was a limited edition but the guy in the shop said they were a current model.

It was scope only with a silencer on a 16inch barrel, but its that stock that really got me.

Sam Vimes is offline Vanquished a Weihrauch evangelist with a gasram
    It doesn't seem to be on the website or in the catalogue available here.

http://www.woodysofwembley.co.uk/specials.htm The comment about them buying all remaining .177s would indeed suggest that they aren't an ongoing model.

HTH
    Fabricatum diem, pvnc!

I think the blue laminated was a 'grey' import (not through the official importers Hull Cart.) and therefore came in in limited numbers.

ATB
    Ian
    Founder & ex secretary of Rivington Riflemen.
    www.rivington-riflemen.uk

Gareth W-B is offline Retired Mod & Airgun Anorak Extraordinaire
    The blue laminate HW35s being sold by DAI were all grey imports, but Hull cartridge did bring in a limited number of blue laminate limited edition Jubilee specials in both a scope only 'K' and open sight full length version back in 2005 to mark 50 years of the HW35. I have an official Hull cartridge stamped 'K' version Jubilee in .22. I've had a special bespoke muzzle break made for my rifle as imo the HW silencer fitted as standard looked rediculous. Said Jubilee is the 13th rifle in my signature slide show below . Atb: G.

Done my bit for the BBS: http://www.airgunbbs.com/showthread....-being-a-mod-… now I’m a game-keeper turned poacher.

kls

there are 50 .177 and 150 .22 made of the kls i have both never used them so cant say how they perform tim

Gareth W-B is offline Retired Mod & Airgun Anorak Extraordinaire
    Quote Originally Posted by bigtim View Post
    there are 50 .177 and 150 .22 made of the kls i have both never used them so cant say how they perform tim
    If the .177s are like the many HW35 .177s I've now owned they'll be a bit twangy at first but will settle down wonderfully after a tin of pellets or three (or a fettle by S.F.S. ) and would imagine the .22s will be like my .22 Jubilee as detailed above -- erring towards the faultless from tin one on . Atb: G.

Done my bit for the BBS: http://www.airgunbbs.com/showthread....-being-a-mod-… now I’m a game-keeper turned poacher.

HW 35 KLS

I've now found 3 dealers who have the 35 KLS. I am going to make a couple of more calls today and find out a bit more regarding availability. Price wise they are all around the £270 mark which considering most std 35s I've seen have been around £230 makes the KLS that more appealing.

All the versions I've seen have been the K with the silencer I've yet to see an open sighted one.

I know that they are a bit flash, even ott, but If you see one in the flesh they do look good.

I read KES write up on here a few weeks ago which was useful but I do remember someone else writing about buying a couple from DAI within the last year, anybody got the link?.