Thread: Big Nikko Service

Big Nikko Service

Can any one on the BBS tell where I can get my big nikko serviced?

I was finding that my shots were dropping from 40 yards and over intermittently, first thought was that my gun was dropping power but a batch of 40 or so pellets through the crono found that its spot on with no problems. I think that my scope which I've had now for 3/4 years is the problem and probably has something sticking.

Finally managed to get the tel number for Nikko (Highland Outdoors in Leicester area?!?!?!) and they have no idea where I can get it serviced but can sell me a new one?!?!?!?!?

Anyone on here know of a good place to get it serviced?

Bump - anyone?

Hi Pete

Did you get my PM

Rob
    TX 200's

these scopes are supposed to have 25 year warranty, but since highland outdoors have taken over, i believe there not honoring the warranty on older scopes. I had mine replaced about year and a half back,(a black one) when on full mag 55 yrd was droping 6 inch, but when on 35 mag all was ok? so sent it back to shop i bought it from, they sent it to asi who sent it to highland out doors, 5 weeks later i got a new scope(green top one). think they will honor warranty on any scope "they" sell.
    steyr lg 100 hydrographics.
    Ripley AR5s (nickle plated)in paul wilson stock & leup 20 50
    AA pro sport + SR6-3-12-44 emleymooreFTC

Quote Originally Posted by Pete_Shearer View Post
    I was finding that my shots were dropping from 40 yards and over intermittently, first thought was that my gun was dropping power but a batch of 40 or so pellets through the crono found that its spot on with no problems. I think that my scope which I've had now for 3/4 years is the problem and probably has something sticking.
    If you left it dialed in for one range was it dropping shots or was it only dropping them when you moved between the ranges?

If it dropped them when sticking to one range it's more likely to be a bad batch of pellets.

If it's only when dialing between distances it could be the erector tube springs.

Thanks Scooby

Drops only when moving between ranges, can get pellet on pellet about 4/5 low at 55 yards. Other times spot on.