Thread: F/TR

F/TR

Can anyone tell me where I can get some info on F/TR competitions ie when,where course of fire etc.

I fancy having a stab with the remmy as a learning experience really.

Any help appreciated

Alan

There is an f-class website. Give me 10 seconds and I'll find it.

Found it

And the TR only bit

Cheers for the info, I might try and have a bash next year. I'll be in the Isle of Man doing small-bore at easter but I think I might make some of the other dates.

I need to get to Bisley more often and learn a bit more, we were down this weekend and had a bash at 600, 900 and 1000 yards which was the first time I'd shot at any distance over 100 at my local range. I really enjoyed it, it's apity I don't live a bit closer I'd get more often

Alan

Join the BBS club. We go twice a month.

Although we don't call it F/TR, we nearly all shoot the discipline but at shorter ranges to allow the little guns to hit the target

Quote Originally Posted by bullbarrel View Post
    Join the BBS club. We go twice a month.

Although we don't call it F/TR, we nearly all shoot the discipline but at shorter ranges to allow the little guns to hit the target

Yeh but it's a long way to go (260mile round trip) to only do short range stuff

however never say never, I may join you to say hello and get some advice on one of your days but it'll have to be a weekend though my holiday hours are precious

Alan

Quote Originally Posted by 20series View Post
    Yeh but it's a long way to go (260mile round trip) to only do short range stuff

however never say never, I may join you to say hello and get some advice on one of your days but it'll have to be a weekend though my holiday hours are precious

Alan
    Now we've got more regular we'll be going further as time goes by. The amount of people and enough capable rifles kicking about we'll be shooting on Stickledown sooner rather than later.

I naturally speak on behalf of the management...

....right?

Sadly it's looking like I am going to be cutting down any shooting adventures for 2009 due to a lack of funds

Where I work is, like most other companies is feeling the pinch and the likelyhood of much overtime is non existant so since my OT paid for fuel, ammo and other expenses such as beer and digs(yes I them in the right order) I will have to limit what I do. bugger

Alan