Thread: Barska 1.5-4.5x20

Barska 1.5-4.5x20

I'm just in the middle of converting a Falcon FN8 into a small rifle for my nephew & I've been looking for a suitable scope, well I've just picked up a Barska 1.5-4.5x20 & I think it's fantastic.

It comes with a mildot ret in the first focal plane, the turrets are fairy basic but the built quality is impressive, it also appears to be a one piece tube.

The best thing about it is the optics, for £85 I didn't expect much but the ret is really sharp & the sight picture is bright & without distortion.

scope

Hi Scoby sounds a good buy where do you get em from, looking for a cheap scope for My C1 Carbine, moved my whitetail 1-5x20 to my hw80.

I would like to know where this was from, i have been looking for a scope of this type with a multi aim point ret for a while, and never come across this one.

Cheers Simon.
    BSA Ultra .177 Regged Nightforce 2.5-10x24

I don't know who else stocks them but mine came from South Yorkshire Shooting Supplies

Sam Vimes is offline Vanquished a Weihrauch evangelist with a gasram
    Pete,
    I know we talked about these a long time ago. Have you managed to have a peek at any of the other models in the range?
    Fabricatum diem, pvnc!

Quote Originally Posted by Sam Vimes View Post
    Pete,
    I know we talked about these a long time ago. Have you managed to have a peek at any of the other models in the range?
    I've looked through the other ones previously but it's only really the 1.5-4.5 that I've had a really good look at, the whole range looks impressive though

Hi guy's, as anyone had a NV add-on behind this scope, would like to compare it with WTC 1.5-5x20. Many thanks Terry
    Bubba when I get home Im gonna kick your mamas ass. Why Daddy. Cos son, sure as hell, you never came from my loins.

I like my little Barska too, but it has two imperfections:
    1. the clicks only give nominal 1/2" adjustments, which are actually more like 5/8".
    2. The reticle is too fine at minimum magnification.

As regards use with a NVD, I'd say the Barska was as good as the Simmons but IMO neither has a sufficiently large objective lens to give good results.