Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 12g CO2 capsules

Quote Originally Posted by Duned View Post
    hi derek

I got round this problem by weighing the pistol with the cylinder attached. I have a small label on the scales with a minimum weight for 100 shots.

cheers

edd

Yes Edd, I appreciate that the quantity of gas is easily measured by weight, but when I go to the range, I don't really want to be carrying a fire extinguisher equivalent and a set of scales.

I'll stick to a couple of 29p cartidges in my pocket.
    Walther CP-2 Match, FAS 604 & Tau 7 target pistols, Smith & Wesson 6" & 4" co2 pistol, Crosman 1377,
    Baikal IZH 53 pistol, Gamo CFX Royal,177, Umarex SA-10 CO2 pistol.

Thanks guys
    Useful posts. I will make a note of the oil n seals comments. And I will use JSR for my bits and pieces, or certainly check out their prices first,as they seem pretty reasonable.

I do have the bulkfill bottle. If I can find somewhere to fill it, I'll use it when I go round my parents garden and do some plinking.

I get about 80 shots from one capsule, at 30p each, I think I'm with Derek as far as shooting at the club range goes. Even better I've just been given another 50 capsules!! (offer to pay for them refused.....guess who's going to the top of my christmas card list!) Anyway, they should keep me quiet for a while!!!!

Thanks again for all your advice.
    Linnet
    My Guns: a Walther LP200;& a Weihrauch HW40PCA

Cheap CO2

Hi,
    I found tyre inflators web site one of the best priced. See: http://www.tyreinflators.co.uk/
    Nick

Quote Originally Posted by nickambrose View Post
    Hi,
    I found tyre inflators web site one of the best priced. See: http://www.tyreinflators.co.uk/
    Nick
    These are ok but you have to buy 400 to get the price posted down to 33p each, were as JSR do 250 posted at 30p each.
    Fancy shooting your air pistols & rifles a bit more, then guy's & gal's come visit us at the
    UBC for loads of fun competitions for all types of air pistols and rifles.

Cheap CO2

Looks like I better try JSR next time. Thanks for the info.