Thread: What PCP

What PCP

I am looking into getting a new pistol and wanted to get a PCP one in .177 and any advice would be good...

The first one that comes up that's within my budget is the Aim-x, but looking around on the web I have come across some others in the same price band, like a Rohm Twinmaster Allrounder Pistol, there was a Falcon, and I am sure there where others....

Any others I should be looking at and any to avoid...?

I enjoy a bit of target shooting and plinking in the garden....

Can't go over the £300 mark much, need to sell the 3 co2's and an old Tempest to fund......

Dave
    It’s sometimes best to keep your mouth shut and appear stupid rather than open your mouth and dispel all doubt…

Quote Originally Posted by DaveC View Post
    need to sell the 3 co2's and an old Tempest to fund......
    Dave
    Put these up here Dave, someone could be interested.

atb
    Russ
    Air Arms S400 Classic - Hawke Airmax 3-9x40 AO MAP6, SMK QB78 DL - JSR 4x40 Mildot ill.El Gamo ASI sniper, BSA Airsporter MkVI. UBC#22 - Sheridan EB22, Gamo Compact:R77-4:Falcon, Walther PPK, CP88 shiney, SMK G10, Baikal 53M:MAK, Crosman 357

Quote Originally Posted by Firestorm View Post
    Put these up here Dave, someone could be interested.

atb
    Russ
    I will, just need to work out what I am going to get first....
    It’s sometimes best to keep your mouth shut and appear stupid rather than open your mouth and dispel all doubt…

Still looking for any input on this, what PCP pistols do you have....?

To be hionest mate you have probably listed the ones that I'd go for: either Aim-x or Falcon.

Personally i would probably spend the money on an FN8 Falcon for the higher shot count in .177. Thats not going off any experience though

BigEars Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by DaveC View Post
    Still looking for any input on this, what PCP pistols do you have....?

I have a Rohm twinmaster with an anatomical grip. It's lovely.

Thumbs up I am looking into getting a new pistol and wanted to get a PCP one in .177 and any ad

Hi DaveC
    I have just bought a Rohm Twinmaster sport which gives a bit more power output than the Rohm Top. Both are pre-charge, the only gripe is you have to take the cylinder out to recharge with air. The Top is both a multi-shot and single shot. If anyone is selling one of these you may just get it for about the £300 mark.. Brilliant pistol for the money and very very accurate. Put an ad on the BBS.