Thread: HATSAN MOD 20 not a turkey

Talking HATSAN MOD 20 not a turkey

I stick to my guns and call the TYPHOON B/B rubbish,but the model 20 pistol made in the same factory is GREAT.finish and engineering is Super with screwed breech with locking screw,double articulated cocking arm,positve detent barrel locking.Shoots well,after 150 pellets I tried it single hand and got 6/10 in the black on the UBC targets,and i ai'nt a good shot.Downsides =pellet fussy some do'nt fit well to tight, trigger is a little heavy but smooth and predictable.It is a spring gun,but given the right input it delivers the goods.It only cost £35 including metal target holder & targets.

(mickson) MIKE,

Norwich 'A Fine City' (unless you're a driver)
    You may be right. Unfortunately the only pistol they seem to make these days is this....

http://www.hatsan.com.tr/airpistol_mod_25.asp

At least thats the only one on their website. Recognise it? A Typhooon by any other name...

Where did you buy the model 20 from?

hatsan

Mike agree, for money Hatsan guns from Edgar Brothrs top value, makes you wonder how Ags/ Webley can sell more or less same guns with Webley name on for a considerable higher price!, is it me am i missing something! Come on buying public lets make them see somesense, buy the Edgar Brothers products and stuff Webley!, not a patch on quality of older / real Webleys imho !.

Smile mod 20

Quote Originally Posted by ogilkes View Post
    You may be right. Unfortunately the only pistol they seem to make these days is this....

http://www.hatsan.com.tr/airpistol_mod_25.asp

At least thats the only one on their website. Recognise it? A Typhooon by any other name...

Where did you buy the model 20 from?
    got it 2 days ago from drapers of nottingham mine .177 but they have both calibres in stock @£35.
    mike,....mickson.

hatsan

Hi Mike, thanks for link, for £35 has to be worth a look. atb

Cool model 20 pistol

Gonna try this one soon in the ubc comp (Iwill get that wooden spoon) MIke,