Thread: Falcon open sights

Falcon open sights

I got a falcon fn6 pistol a while ago it had no sights on it when I got it so I got a pistol scope for it and that works fine but I do prefer open sights. I have heard that the proper falcon ones are not that good has anyone got any advice on which ones are the best to go for.

I don't know of any alternative open sights for the Falcons. Falcon's own are indeed dreadful - we've got an FN8 with them in stock at the moment and they really can't be taken seriously. You could add a rear dioptre sight such as the Gamo but you'd have to make your own front blade.

Jonathan

Thanks for your reply Jonathan I was hoping the perhaps someone would no of an inexpensive alternative to to Falcon sights. But never mind I will probably end up selling it as I do find it a bit heavy .

edbear2 Guest
    I turned a barrel weight which looked like a short moderator,using 2 grub screws to secure, and fitted a set of weihrauch 35 sights...rear one is dovetail fitting...front is tunnel with interchangeable elements.......I sold these (just the sights) at groby, to I believe I.J.....maybe worth giving him a P.M. to see if he used them on anything, or still has them in his spares box..My apoligies in advance to both of you if I have the wrong person in mind, I think he bought a pack of marksman pellets at the same time