Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: Awful news

Things happen in life for no apparent reason. For something so awful to happen you have my sincere sympathy.

I hope you find a way forward.

Ray.

abewilson

Please accept my sympathies for the sadness in your life, your bereavements are exceptional.
    abewilson

I think this must be the sadest news that I have ever read on here. All I can do is wish you the very best from now on.

Mike

very sorry

i cant even begin to understand how you feel mate .i can only offer my condolences and tell you that time is the only thing that helps .it does not make the pain go away ,but in time you learn to deal with it better.try and talk to new friends rather than old ones .your old friends will try thier best but thier awkard attemts to avoid mentioning your loved ones just makes it worse . you have to get on with life but #### mate it is hard but you will get better at coping with it .hope this helps .

sorry

Iam so sorry for you, My thoughts are with you.

Neil

You have my deepest sympathy my friend, i have never heard anything so sad.As long as they remain in your thoughts they will never be gone. You will remain in mine for a long time to come.

Ray

Condolences

Heart felt condolences to you at a time when words cannot be found.

Keith

condolences

My thoughts are with you, i am so very sorry to hear of your loss. Remember that you have family here on the bbs who are aways ready to listen. My deepest condolences friend. matt

Very sorry indeed,terrible news.
    Tim
    If men had wings and bore black feathers, few of them would be clever enough to be crows...

When I read your post I was completely dumbfounded. I cannot begin to imagine the grief you must be feeling. You have to treasure what time you had together as memories are precious. I am so sorry for your loss.

I know your a long way away but if you ever find yourself in Dorset your more than welcome to come out on one of my shoots and give me a hand with the rabbits!

God bless
    Last edited by tom_0787; 04-12-2008 at 06:38 PM.
    Cz 452 16" varmint + 6-24x56 MTC Viper Browning 525 Sporter Mossberg FAC pump action Good Deals with- Neckle - Geojones2 - I.BRENNAN - William - Lupus - Monkey Nuts - AHPP

snapcapblue is offline I'm fussy about where you put your finger...
    So very sorry to hear your terrible news.

I know only too well that words cannot hope to describe the pain you are feeling at the moment.

I too lost my wife very suddenly to cancer.My thoughts and prayers are with you at this terrible time.

Tony

I Doesn't Come Any Tougher

My Dear Ulverston,

It must have been so hard to write that message. I assume that Nittaya was Thai, also have many connections with Thailand, not without a few heartbreaks too. As hard as it sounds you have got to pull yourself back from the brink. I know, sounds easy coming from a stranger. If you feel depression, call a good friend, don’t try to go it alone.

I wish I could share your grief and thereby halve it.

MarcDV.

So sorry to hear your news, a truly terrible thing to happen.
    My heart goes out to you.
    There is no such thing as "Good Faith"

Thankyou to everyone who has left messages of support, it helps, I am overwhelmed by your kindness, thankyou.

My heart goes out to you

A time that should have been filled with happiness, so cruely taken away. I hope you find some comfort in your hobby. Take each day a step at a time & when the bad days come just remember the happy times you had. Life is cruel, but never give up.
    My deepest sympathy.
    THE ORACLE