Thread: Air Arms Prosport .22

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    career707lover is offline His one man drag act at the dog and duck sells out every friday
    Quote Originally Posted by Odjick29 View Post
    Good review mate and a very nice gun too! I have a TX200 and have only recently started using it regularly so I can sympathise with you on the standing shots!!
    One question I do have is about the cocking arm. The TX is very easy with the underlever but I have read mixed reviews on the PS underlever. Is it as uncomfortable as some would have you believe?
    Hi there I wouldn't describle it as uncomfortable and it doesnt really take much effort to be honest and im a bit of a lightweight . However it has an automatic safety catch and when I first got the rifle I found that I wasnt cocking it "properly". i.e. I wasn't taking the underlever all the way back until the safety catch was engaging. So I'd got to take my shot and found i hadnt actually cocked it. I wouldnt really call this a problem, it was more me being a div. Its the kind of thing you do once or twice when you first get the rifle and then you dont do it again.

career707lover is offline His one man drag act at the dog and duck sells out every friday
    Just out of interest do any of you guys have silencers fitted to your Prosports? Its just mine is second hand and although in otherwise excellent condition, the front of the barrel has quite a few scratches and the blueing has been worn away a little, the only thing I can think that caused this is maybe a silencer that someone has been twisting around a lot? It doesnt affect the gun in anyway and ive covered it up with black tape (the kind that doesnt leave a residue when removed) so you can hardly notice it but its just a bit annoying to see a gun like this and one that is in otherwise excellent condition violated a little