Thread: BSA production dates/letters/cal's...

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Thumbs up

Bumping this up as the dates thing on the Knibbs site has gone now, I think you have to contact them and pay for them now!

John
    for my gunz guitarz and bonzai, see here
    www.flickr.com/photos/8163995@N07/

CLOGGER is offline Ex proud Yorkshireman, Now soft southern shandy drinker
    If you do a Google search for WHAT'S MY BSA then one of the first hits that shows will take you to the list of prefix letters on the John Knibbs website.
    It's quite a long list, with all the variations used on the different models, including for mark, year and calibre.
    The website has always had this available, but it was easier to find it on their older style site rather than the current new one.

Best regards, Clogger

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by CLOGGER View Post
    If you do a Google search for WHAT'S MY BSA then one of the first hits that shows will take you to the list of prefix letters on the John Knibbs website.
    It's quite a long list, with all the variations used on the different models, including for mark, year and calibre.
    The website has always had this available, but it was easier to find it on their older style site rather than the current new one.

Best regards, Clogger
    Cheers Clogger

I always went in to their site then clicked on a button at the top right of the page which seemed to disappear once the site was updated!!

John
    for my gunz guitarz and bonzai, see here
    www.flickr.com/photos/8163995@N07/

Vintage Airguns Gallery
    ..Above link posted with permission from Gareth W-B
    In British slang an anorak is a person who has a very strong interest in niche subjects.

Just discovered a cc cadet major in the loft so will be giving it a refresh at some point