Thread: Results for Decembers U.B.C Competition

Results for Decembers U.B.C Competition

Hi guys & Gals.

Here's the results for our competition

Main Competition/ Sideshoot & Leader Board

Welldone to everyone that has taken part.

I had alot of comments about the 'Paddy' target. About it being too hard, can't see the target & one person called it a ba$t@rd . Me I loved it. Thanks Jim to making that one.

I really struggled with this one, I couldn't stop my hands from shaking. Well at least I won the spoons,, again

Right I'm off to bed, so I can go & do some of that air-rifle shooting in the morning

Regards
    Paddy.
    BE-HAPPY-OK

Jim McArthur is offline Frock coat wearing, riverboat dwelling, southern gent
    Regardless of who placed where, Jan and I had lots of un, and that's what matters.
    Congrats to our winners and thanks to all our participants, and a special thanks to Paddy.

Jim
    UBC's Police Pistol Manager
    "Nasty, noisy things, revolvers, Count. Better stick to air-guns." Sherlock Holmes, The Adventure of the Mazarin Stone

Quote Originally Posted by Pad. E View Post
    I had alot of comments about the 'Paddy' target. About it being too hard, can't see the target & one person called it a ba$t@rd . Me I loved it. Thanks Jim to making that one.
    It was me, and it was a ba$t@rd !!!

It was hard enough shooting the bugger, but what I found even harder was trying to see the sodding pellet holes to score it afterwards. Me and Cheryl both had a go, and ended up terribly confused!

Well done to Jim for some especially diabolical Christmas targets, to Paddy as always for pulling everything together, and to everyone who took part.

Roll on the PPC next week!

Quote Originally Posted by MikeB View Post
    It was me, and it was a ba$t@rd !!!

It was hard enough shooting the bugger, but what I found even harder was trying to see the sodding pellet holes to score it afterwards. Me and Cheryl both had a go, and ended up terribly confused!

Well done to Jim for some especially diabolical Christmas targets, to Paddy as always for pulling everything together, and to everyone who took part.

Roll on the PPC next week!
    I knew it was you who called me a B@$t@rd

I even come joint first with that target I won't mention about the other targets

Not sure what side shoot targets to do for January, but we promise it won't so hard

& Mike don't forget the Snooker Challenge starts next week also.

Regards
    Paddy.
    BE-HAPPY-OK

As always a Big Thank You to Paddy for organising another great Competition, It's good to see some new names in the List.

Well done to all who took part, i hope you enjoyed it, and don't forget thr Police pistol Comp starts soon as well as the All New Snooker Comp. Get your names down NOW!!

atvb

Jason
    Fancy shooting your air pistols & rifles a bit more, then guy's & gal's come visit us at the
    UBC for loads of fun competitions for all types of air pistols and rifles.

Quote Originally Posted by cookie View Post
    As always a Big Thank You to Paddy for organising another great Competition, It's good to see some new names in the List.

Well done to all who took part, i hope you enjoyed it, and don't forget thr Police pistol Comp starts soon as well as the All New Snooker Comp. Get your names down NOW!!

atvb

Jason
    AS above

I have sent out all the certificates that I had been creating as your scores came to me via Pad.E

If you scored a certificate and have not yet recieved it, its because either, Paddy didnt send me your score

OR
    I MESSED UP

Let me know if you aint got what your entitled to

Good luck to all in the PP comp & the snooker comp.

ATVB

Tony

Just realized this is my

1000th Post
    UBC Secretary & Web-Manager
    THL Marksman of the Year 2010
    (Airgun Section)

Quote Originally Posted by Phantom Sniper View Post
    AS above

I have sent out all the certificates that I had been creating as your scores came to me via Pad.E

If you scored a certificate and have not yet recieved it, its because either, Paddy didnt send me your score

OR
    I MESSED UP

Good luck to all in the PP comp & the snooker comp.

ATVB

Tony

Just realized this is my

1000th Post
    Excuse me Mr Sniper, Don't try & get me involved with YOUR mess up

Not my fault you are not as efficient as ME

publicly cursing ourselves, how unprofessional oh well, he started it
    BE-HAPPY-OK

Welcome to the four figure club, or is that the Full Figure Club.
    Fancy shooting your air pistols & rifles a bit more, then guy's & gal's come visit us at the
    UBC for loads of fun competitions for all types of air pistols and rifles.

Welcome to the four figure club, or is that the Full Figure Club.
    Oi you don't you start
    BE-HAPPY-OK

Quote Originally Posted by Pad. E View Post
    Oi you don't you start
    Way too late bud, We've already started

Tony

ps whats the full figure club I now my figures not as full as it used to be, I FINALLY weighed in at less than 20 stone 19st 11.5 lbs

Tony
    UBC Secretary & Web-Manager
    THL Marksman of the Year 2010
    (Airgun Section)

Quote Originally Posted by Phantom Sniper View Post
    2 silvers to come my way I believe..

Russ -
    Air Arms S400 Classic - Hawke Airmax 3-9x40 AO MAP6, SMK QB78 DL - JSR 4x40 Mildot ill.El Gamo ASI sniper, BSA Airsporter MkVI. UBC#22 - Sheridan EB22, Gamo Compact:R77-4:Falcon, Walther PPK, CP88 shiney, SMK G10, Baikal 53M:MAK, Crosman 357

or is that the Full Figure Club.

I was in the full figure club until i lost 3/4 of a stone in the last 4 days with this bloody Nora virus...

Russ
    Air Arms S400 Classic - Hawke Airmax 3-9x40 AO MAP6, SMK QB78 DL - JSR 4x40 Mildot ill.El Gamo ASI sniper, BSA Airsporter MkVI. UBC#22 - Sheridan EB22, Gamo Compact:R77-4:Falcon, Walther PPK, CP88 shiney, SMK G10, Baikal 53M:MAK, Crosman 357