Thread: Feinwerkbau Sport 127.

Feinwerkbau Sport 127.

Hi Guys, this has to go as well as my pro elite in the for sale sec, sport 127, just had new spring fitted, new ally trigger, piston seal and breach seal fitted, comes with leather sling and Hawk 4x32 scope, stock in very good condition, just blueing on barrel and cylinder wearing a bit thin, i have owned this gun from new. I would rate about 85% and really the condition of the blueing does not spoil the look of the rifle, but a re- blue would make this rifle mint, one of the smoothest cocking and shooting air rifles i have shot, i am looking for £180.00 plus postage, or will meet up 50 clics from my location. Cheers Tim.

PM SENT!!

Quote Originally Posted by legionaire View Post
    Hi Guys, this has to go as well as my pro elite in the for sale sec, sport 127, just had new spring fitted, new ally trigger, piston seal and breach seal fitted, comes with leather sling and Hawk 4x32 scope, stock in very good condition, just blueing on barrel and cylinder wearing a bit thin, i have owned this gun from new. I would rate about 85% and really the condition of the blueing does not spoil the look of the rifle, but a re- blue would make this rifle mint, one of the smoothest cocking and shooting air rifles i have shot, i am looking for £180.00 plus postage, or will meet up 50 clics from my location. Cheers Tim.
    Hi Lads, Still for Sale. 3!80. posted.

Quote Originally Posted by legionaire View Post
    Hi Lads, Still for Sale. 3!80. posted.
    Sorry that was £180. posted.

Hi Lads, Feinwerkbau Still For sale, Can the person from Anglesey, please e-mail again, deleted messages by mistake.,