Thread: Air arms Carmargue

Air arms Carmargue

Hi,
    I have (I think) an air arms Carmargue, its a sidelever with a walnut thumbhole stock and a gold anodised barrel weight and trigger. It shoots very well (.177) and has a leather shoulder strap. The rifle is in very good condition.
    I was wondering if I could tempt someone into a part exchange? I would be looking for around £200 and a Gamo cfx/shadow something that I could take out in the rain without worrying about damage.
    I can email pics to anyone interested and will endevour to put some on photobucket. (Having a few computer problems).
    Thanks in advance
    Carl

Sorry, should have mentioned that I would like a face to face deal if possible, I can travel to Kendal, Preston, Carlisle to meet if this would help.

if it has a walnut thumb hole stock it`s probably a khamsin cheers gary

Thanks for that, I only have a basic knowledge as you may have guessed!

I've had both a Gamo CFX which in my opinion is a very underrated rifle, and an air arms camargue, which was a beautiful rifle, i just wasn't really into that sort of rifle then.

I kind of wish i hadn't sold either, but the Air Arms far more. Why not just enjoy it and as long as you take care of it, it should be fine.

I know that you are right-I should keep hold of it I just have the desire to try a CFX or shadow sport....I have a couple of rifles that are going nowhere but Im a bit where airguns are concerned I like to play the field!

I found the CFX a very good rifle, very very accurate, a few iffy plastic parts and a very bad trigger.

The trigger however can be improved a lot by a charliedatuna trigger, which is easy to fit and costs about 20 quid posted from the states.

Good tip, does he have a web site? Ive wanted a CFX for a few years but keep finding excuses not to buy one! Ive had a few Gamos and theyve all been decent rifles

if you just google charliedatuna, i think his website comes up.

SOLD. Thanks chaps.