good friend of mine has offered me the opportunity to buy the one rifle he said, and I quote: "I will NEVER sell this gun". Well he is and I wants it!!

To fund this little beauty, I will need to sell a few things on at sensible prices.

Air Arms TX200SR .22 calibre. Recently aquired from Steveggg on the BBS. Lovely condition with no signs of abuse. This rifle really is superb. I scoped it up to try when I bought it and put 10 shots through the same hole at 30yds
I am looking for £360.00 for this beautiful example of Air Arms finest.

Weihrauch HW77 .22 calibre in a lovely Custom stocks CS stock (I believe its an 800-but it is much better finished than others I have seen, with plenty of stipling and grain "To die for") It has been tuned to perfection and shoots superbly. It is fitted with a Venom RACE muzzle break-and shoots as sweetly as any springer I have ever shot The trigger is very crisp-obviously honed and tuned and it "Breaks like glass" Very quick lock time with just a gentle shove back into the shoulder. Again, I have not had the time to shoot this rifle lately, but members of the BBS Stoke Mandeville workparty will confirm it is a beauty-I shot several sub 6mm 5 shot groups, free kneeling on the range at stoke (10m). Kieran and I grouped it at 33yards indoors, it managed sub 8mm 5 shot groups, rested. Will come with a Hawke reflex 3-9*40 scope and mounts and a sling.
I am looking for £300.00.

Titan Manitou .22 This rifle was sent to John Bowkett 2 years ago for the full works-run silent valve (anti-twang) pellet probe spring modification and a full Bowkett Blueprint. I gave the rifle to Jeff Westley a while back for a full service-I will be collecting it from Jeff this weekend-it has had an internal polish and new seals fitted. Those in the know, will tell you how good Jeff is at tuning rifles A few marks on the stock-nothing major-but a very good, clean honest example of this great, accurate classic single shot pre-charge
I am looking for £295.00.

I would prefer a face to face deal on these rifles-I am willing to travel a reasonable distance to meet the buyer

I will be at Lea Valley for the SHS shoot on Sunday 14th December.

Camera is on charge-I will put some photos up later tonight.

Kindest regards,
Graham