Quote Originally Posted by mallyally View Post
and the OMEGA is no better than the VULCAN it replaced IMO ( with its slab of PTFE for a piston washer )
But with a barrel locking catch, an adjustable breech bolt instead of the downfall of the British break barrel airgun A PIN scope arrestor grooves and a resettable auto safety catch!

Personally I would be hard pressed to decide between the 335, the 'Sport and the Omega. The 335 looses out on its lack of power (who wants to kill dustbins? ) but also on looks (too square) and its weakness is the stock mounting lugs which have a known habit of breaking at the welds.
On looks alone I think the Omega and the 'Sport are both great looking rifles. In standard performance, 'out of the box' and un tuned, the Omega has the edge but once tuned with a shorter spring, which doesn't loose any performance, the 'Sport takes it.
Saying that. The gas rammed Omega I have is something else. Several people who have shot it cant understand why Webley didn't put it into production. Now that rifle does beat the FWB offering.

Just my opinion.

ATB
Ian