I can't really offer a comparison but I'm lucky enough to have an almost as new FWB Sport 124 MkIII topped with a Tasco AG 4 x 40 in similar condition.

The gun has been tuned by Roger Moy to 11 ft lb with JSB 8.4s, he has also done what I can only describe as something to the trigger; it's light and predictable somewhat like a Record.

I spend most of my shooting time with a Walther Dominator but the time I spend with the FWB is perhaps the most enjoyable of all. The gun gives me a great level of satisfaction and it's incredibly accurate, I know that at 25 yards it shoots as good a groups as my Venom hw77 with a Custom Shop on it, and I managed to get 26 ex 30 on a nasty Winter League course with that today.

I always wanted one as a lad 20-odd years ago. We had ASI Magnums, Vulcans, I had a BSA Mercury with the slabby stock. All bobbins compared to the Sport.

I can't comment on the 335 as it's one of the few guns I've even handled, I've also never shot a standard FWB but I can't imagine swapping my Sport for another break-barrel; unless a Venom Mach-1 pops up!