Thread: FEINWERKBAU SPORT and the ANSCHUTZ 335

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike95 View Post
    I have been tempted to put in the HW50 spring and increase power but I would hate to lose the smoothness.

Mike95
    I was also tempted to increase the power of one of my HW55s and went down the bigger spring, nylon piston head route (from the original leather head). I wasn't brave enough to alter the transfer port size. I didn't like the end result. For the very small increase in power I had increased the recoil and lost some of the accuracy.
    Didn't Weihrauch produce another full power break barrel rifle with a barrel locking system ?

Quote Originally Posted by Muskett View Post
    Looks wise the Omega a Sport are equals; shame no walnut and they all look best with full length barrels.
    Yes, a real shame.

ATB
    Ian
    Founder & ex secretary of Rivington Riflemen.
    www.rivington-riflemen.uk

I.J. you are a real temptress...I would give my right ballcock to have a peep into your "airgun room"....what wonders one would see.!

I (pre Xmas) toast your enthusiasm & love of all things twangy..

No factory walnut; some was commissioned elsewhere and could be called official but in my opinion lacks the flow of the deluxe. didn't say that I wouldn't have had one though. THe Mastersport and Venum stocks were nice too.

Quote Originally Posted by Muskett View Post
    I don't own an Air Arms Pro Sport which is the rifle I most want to compare all the above with.
    I do and, without wanting to upset the apple cart I dont favour it over my tuned 'Sports or Omega.

Quote Originally Posted by hwvixen View Post
    I.J. you are a real temptress...I would give my right ballcock to have a peep into your "airgun room"....what wonders one would see.!

I (pre Xmas) toast your enthusiasm & love of all things twangy..
    Thank you. If you ever plan to be in this area give me some advance notice and I will give you a guided tour. I wont take you up on your entry 'fee' though.
    A few of the more exotic items in my collection will be on display, and for use, at our forth coming Classic Rifle and Pistol event (Sun. 1st Feb. '09). If theres anything specific you would like to see just let me know.

ATB
    Ian
    Founder & ex secretary of Rivington Riflemen.
    www.rivington-riflemen.uk