Thread: FEINWERKBAU SPORT and the ANSCHUTZ 335

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Gareth W-B is offline Retired Mod & Airgun Anorak Extraordinaire
    Quote Originally Posted by I. J. View Post
    Gareth - I think even you will admit that there is a slight build and physique difference between us.
    ... Hi Ian, marginal difference in my favour I grant thee (hee hee hee) ...

Quote Originally Posted by I. J. View Post
    Theres also the 'thing' about the squared cocking lever, its lever pivot wear and the fault with part of the cocking slide coming loose.
    Swiss-filed a .5mm chamfer all around the lever to lessen the 'cutting' effect of its edges on my fingers (standard mod which works and if done well, visually you can't tell ). Will replace the lever pivot nylon bush every 24 months as recommended (quick, cheap and easy like me ), and having an engineering background I check all screws are tight on my rifles while oiling and cleaning after use . Finally, no need to hide behind our Mally as I vill be hiding in zee bunker with you like as not as the FWB Gestapo are after me according to the p-m they sent upon reading my first post on this thread (post #3), so I'm hiding with you ha ha ha. Merry Christmas. Atb: G.
    Last edited by Gareth W-B; 15-12-2008 at 12:59 AM. Reason: coz I can.

Done my bit for the BBS: http://www.airgunbbs.com/showthread....-being-a-mod-… now I’m a game-keeper turned poacher.