Thread: Clean BSA Meteor and scope.

Clean BSA Meteor and scope.

Hi,
    a mate has just brought a BSA Meteor (TD8377) over, I would rate it as very clean, a few marks on the stock, deep gloss black finish on the metal work. It has a scope with it, a BSA 4X20 which seems a little murky-though this could be my dimly lit sitting room!
    As he has a need to move crows from his chimney he is willing to swap for something more modern or powerful? (I know his pain-just had my chimney swept again, the crows owe me another £40).
    Thanks in advance, I can email pics tomorrow to anyone interested.

Quote Originally Posted by Ulverston View Post
    Hi,
    a mate has just brought a BSA Meteor (TD8377) over, I would rate it as very clean, a few marks on the stock, deep gloss black finish on the metal work. It has a scope with it, a BSA 4X20 which seems a little murky-though this could be my dimly lit sitting room!
    As he has a need to move crows from his chimney he is willing to swap for something more modern or powerful? (I know his pain-just had my chimney swept again, the crows owe me another £40).
    Thanks in advance, I can email pics tomorrow to anyone interested.
    my mate at work had a problem with jackdaws dropping twigs and other stuff to start the foundation for a nest (down the chimney), i gave him one of those chinese pump ups (b45-3 i think), it really took care of them

john
    for my gunz guitarz and bonzai, see here
    www.flickr.com/photos/8163995@N07/

Ive had my chimney swept times! Going to have to kill one or two as they ignore my warning shots! My mates in the same position-hence the search for more power! Never seen a b3-sounds interesting though!