Thread: Whats it worth 2

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Whats it worth 2

.177 Hennel XXX air rifle. Pressed steel smooth bore barrel. Break action loading. Original apart from one bolt where the spring cocking bar joins the barrel. Shoots well and is supprisingly accurate at close range for a gun of its age and type. Small size makes it ideal for children to use, ideal for garden plinking which is why i bought it approx 25 years ago. And it was old then! Also a few pellets in an old wasp pellet tin of the same era.
    Some one did tell me how to attach photos but like a numpty iv gone and lost the imfo so please contact me through airgunbbs if you would like photos sending. Tim

edbear2 Guest
    Would like the wasp tin if you decide to sell it seperatly please!....any chance of a piccy?

Norwich 'A Fine City' (unless you're a driver)
    I'm interestd in this. Could you plesae meail me a pic or two to:

ogilkes@gmail.com

Thanks

Ollie

hennel

Sorry, am having a spot of bother. For some reason my pc wont let me send photos out from my pics program. Was ok a couple of days ago but comes up failed delivery now. Will try again tonight.

Ollie

Hi Ollie, have tried to send requested pictures three time but keeps coming back undelivered. Sent same photos to my sons e-mail ok. Have sent you a pm. Tim
    Last edited by tim56; 18-12-2008 at 07:26 AM. Reason: additional

Norwich 'A Fine City' (unless you're a driver)
    Pictures arrived! All is well. am PMing you