Thread: airsporter s

airsporter s

Hi Guys, Am thinking on selling my airsporter s its serial no is gm00310, it has a walnut stock i would say really good condition i wouldnt go as far as vgc the bluing would be about 90%, i am just trying to test the water before i jump, i would of course send pics to interested parties, any tips on what sort of price its worth would be very much appreciated thankyou in advance.
    All The Very Best NEIL

AIRSPORTER S

Ist dibs on this please when you have a price. I won't suggest any as I'm interested in buying. I know there will be no shortage of prices given as a guide, when more people see the post. Let me know cheers Roll

Hi Roll, fair comment your first,
    as i say i am only thinking about
    selling as yet.

regards Neil

Gareth W-B is offline Retired Mod & Airgun Anorak Extraordinaire
    Hi. Sold a vgc example of an Airsporter-S .22 with a tan Turkish walnut stock for £175 plus post last year and a very average condition one for £110 plus post ... Nice guns but not as rare as people think. If in .177 tho, I would ad £50 to each of the prices given however, as they are rarer and more collectable in that cal although (and again imo) not nearly as nice to shoot . Hope this helps. Atb: G.

Done my bit for the BBS: http://www.airgunbbs.com/showthread....-being-a-mod-… now I’m a game-keeper turned poacher.

A couple of years ago I bought a boxed, (sleeper - hardly been used) 'S' mark 1 in .177 cal for £200. I feel that was a bargain. To replace it I would expect to pay nearer £250/275

'S' types.

ATB
    Ian
    Founder & ex secretary of Rivington Riflemen.
    www.rivington-riflemen.uk

Gareth W-B is offline Retired Mod & Airgun Anorak Extraordinaire
    Quote Originally Posted by I. J. View Post
    To replace it I would expect to pay nearer £250/275
    ... Hello Ian, for a .177 Airsporter-S in that condition I totally agree with you (after all, you am de man and my collecting mentor ).

Done my bit for the BBS: http://www.airgunbbs.com/showthread....-being-a-mod-… now I’m a game-keeper turned poacher.

Wink thanks

A big thankyou to the guys with their valuations, and all the pms, still pondering on what to do, but hopefully before too long i will let yous know?
    Regards Neil