Thread: muzzleloading website

muzzleloading website

I recently found an rather good (new?) website which I though others might like too - apologies if you already know about it

http://www.muzzleloading.co.uk/

Interesting stuff on the Patriot pistol that I'd never heard about before...

regards
    Nigel

Jim McArthur is offline Frock coat wearing, riverboat dwelling, southern gent
    GREAT site, Nigel. Thanks for posting it!

Jim
    UBC's Police Pistol Manager
    "Nasty, noisy things, revolvers, Count. Better stick to air-guns." Sherlock Holmes, The Adventure of the Mazarin Stone

This site is owned and run by a friend of mine, it was he who got me into BP shooting.

We went to the range today, just the two of us there, he was shooting his Hege, and I was shooting my Le Page.

I will pass on the comments, he will be very pleased that you enjoy his site.

Jim McArthur is offline Frock coat wearing, riverboat dwelling, southern gent
    Quote Originally Posted by Wobbly 2 View Post
    This site is owned and run by a friend of mine, it was he who got me into BP shooting.

We went to the range today, just the two of us there, he was shooting his Hege, and I was shooting my Le Page.

I will pass on the comments, he will be very pleased that you enjoy his site.
    Please do, Wobbly: he's done a great job with it!

Jim
    UBC's Police Pistol Manager
    "Nasty, noisy things, revolvers, Count. Better stick to air-guns." Sherlock Holmes, The Adventure of the Mazarin Stone