Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: To All My Fellow Anoraks ...

Happy Christmas garath,an a merry new year..av a good en old lad..
    TIM
    If men had wings and bore black feathers, few of them would be clever enough to be crows...

Greetings to you Big Pal as well.
    You surely are one of the board's top members.

Gareth W-B is offline Retired Mod & Airgun Anorak Extraordinaire
    Quote Originally Posted by look no hands View Post
    Sorry Gareth but you have made some really bad factual cockups recently and it was a good job it was only me who picked you up on them .
    ... Always say every day is a school day, and always put my hands up when wrong. Which particular errors are we on about .

Done my bit for the BBS: http://www.airgunbbs.com/showthread....-being-a-mod-… now I’m a game-keeper turned poacher.

MERRY CHRISTMAS

Merry Christmas and a happy new year to all, and I hope that the sudden influx of new collectables that everyone will receive on crimbo day, will mean a glut appearing in this hallowed section. cheers all Roll

Merry Xmas

A merry Xmas to you Gareth and to all who visit this splendid forum
    and all the best in the New Year

John
    hold me back !!

look no hands is online now Even better looking than a HW35
    Quote Originally Posted by Gareth W-B View Post
    ... Always say every day is a school day, and always put my hands up when wrong. Which particular errors are we on about .
    Theoben's made in Germany and a referance about .25 BSA's

Pete
    Far too many rifles to list now, all mainly British but the odd pesky foreigner has snuck in

... Yuletide Felicitations To You All ... .
    How did that get through the swear filter?

Quote Originally Posted by snipperuk View Post
    would'nt class myself as an anorak .. i dont know enough

but all the best
    Since when has that been a criteria ?

Quote Originally Posted by BTDT View Post
    Well, if you've been a good lad all year, then Santa might bring you your very own anorak.

Merry Christmas, all.
    You can have one of my old cast offs if you are willing to take it in.

I would say 'MERRY CRIMBO' but this would not be technically correct because the Crimbo rifle, produced by James Merry & Sons of Bloggs Street, Plymouth was not, in fact, produced until February 1937 and NOT before the Yuletide season as incorrectly stated in the April 87 issue of Airblum World (page 37).
    Although it is the season of joy and goodwill we still have a standard to maintain in this section.

Oh - MERRY CHRISTMAS one and all. Heres to a great 2009!
    Founder & ex secretary of Rivington Riflemen.
    www.rivington-riflemen.uk

Merry Christmas to everyone from sunny Malta,
    all the best for 2009
    David

Merry Christmas to you all

Greg

Talking MERRY CHRISTMAS

Err ANORAK
    A coat designed for cold weather by foreigners.

Merry Christmas to all the good guys on here, its a pleasure being able to contact you all.
    I most serious wish is that the economic downturn sorts itself out so I can buy some more old guns.
    OOOOOOOPPPPPPPPPSSSSS I AM AN ANORAK

The armourer, with no where near as many guns as I used to have.

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to you all. Just hope Health & Safety doesn't stop Santer dropping down your chimney.

Sorry Gareth but you have made some really bad factual cockups recently and it was a good job it was only me who picked you up on them.
    Always say every day is a school day, and always put my hands up when wrong. Which particular errors are we on about .
    Theoben's made in Germany and a referance about .25 BSA's.
    You on medication ??? Never ever said Theobens were made in Germany ... Been to their factory so kind of know where I was. What I said was that imo some of their rifles were gerry built -- which is a phrase coined after WWII for slap-dash rushed assembly that is widely used and understood, and nothing to do with nation of origin.

As for the BSA mix-up, I was talking about my old .25 cal BSA Magnum on a thread about Challengers, and accidentally referred to my Magnum as a Challenger by mistake (easily done) only to put said error right two posts later . So Merry Christmas again Peter and enjoy the break (because I think you need it ). Ha ha ha. Atb: G.

Done my bit for the BBS: http://www.airgunbbs.com/showthread....-being-a-mod-… now I’m a game-keeper turned poacher.

look no hands is online now Even better looking than a HW35
    You on medication ??? Never ever said Theobens were made in Germany ... Been to their factory so kind of know where I was. What I said was that imo some of their rifles were gerry built -- which is a phrase coined after WWII for slap-dash rushed assembly that is widely used and understood, and nothing to do with nation of origin.

As for the BSA mix-up, I was talking about my old .25 cal BSA Magnum on a thread about Challengers, and accidentally referred to my Magnum as a Challenger by mistake (easily done) only to put said error right two posts later . So Merry Christmas again Peter and enjoy the break (because I think you need it ). Ha ha ha. Atb: G.
    All becomes clear now SO I appologise too you for my comments and retract the FACTLESS remarks BUT you are still a halfwitt which I stand by even though it may get me pummeled if we ever met.

May I wish you the best Christmas ever and hope we can exchange even more fun abuse (like me and puchsteve do) well into next year.

All the best.

Pete
    Far too many rifles to list now, all mainly British but the odd pesky foreigner has snuck in

All becomes clear now SO I appologise too you for my comments and retract the FACTLESS remarks BUT you are still a halfwitt which I stand by even though it may get me pummeled if we ever met .

May I wish you the best Christmas ever and hope we can exchange even more fun abuse (like me and puchsteve do) well into next year.

All the best.

Pete
    Ha ha ha . You do make me laugh mate. Yep, look forward to continued sparing . Have a fantastic time of it my friend and speak soon. Atb: G.

A VERY, VERY Merry Christmas to you too Gareth old bean!
    And to all the other anoraks in this most wonderful of sections on the BBS!

God bless you, and all who fail in here....hic....blimey the wifes sloe gins kicked in!

Paul.
    TX200 collector, ex - BFTO member and vintage BSA rifle anorak!
    Get yourself something useful.....
    HERE!