Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: need help with crosman medalist .22

1322,s

Nice pics Mick, Yes they were good guns, I still have a 1300 pumper, Not quite as long & an Autococker, Steel breech etc,

Cheers, ged.

medalist .22

hi all you know the guy i bought the crosman from he had one more left in the same condition he was selling them as a pair for £50 but i haggled him down to £20 for one of them well now i called him and he found out that they are worth more so i bought the other one of him for £50 so thats £70 for a pair of crosman medalists good hey

Quote Originally Posted by gedfinn 2 View Post
    Nice pics Mick, Yes they were good guns, I still have a 1300 pumper, Not quite as long & an Autococker, Steel breech etc.
    Hi Ged
    Depending on How hard the Tax man shafts me in January I may be interested in your 1300.
    Glad you liked the pictures of the tarted up 13xx's, did you notice the 1300 in there? As you like your precharged pistols here are some more to have a look at.
    www.quackenbushairguns.com/outlaw_pistol.htm
    I just like the way this guy uses Crosman grip frame and trigger units.
    I wonder how many shots you'd get at 6ftlbs.

Happy New Year to All

ATB Mick

Quote Originally Posted by T 20 View Post
    If it's any consolation bruno your not on your own.
    I have read many posts like yours on various forums.
    When the 1377 came out it was mainly made of steel, even the piston was steel for about the first six months.
    As you look at the three different phases of production I would say the Phase one pistols were the better of the three. I think they were made up to 1981, the first 3 or 4 numbers of the serial number give the date of birth (month year).
    The latter phase three guns can still be made into a good pistol but the cost soon starts to stack up.

1377 £89
    Crosman custom steel breach £30
    Crosman .22" barrel £20
    Crosman LPA MIM rearsight £30 (the original wont fit)

That's £169 just to get the top end sorted

Then as Ged says you'll need a new exhaust valve, and while you're inside the gun you may as well machine off the front of the valve chamber and fit a flat top adjustable piston to reduce the number of pump strokes needed.

That's probably the beauty of the 1377 and 1322 there is no end to what can be done to them, as below.

http://airgunartisans.com/Crosman_13xx.htm

All the best Mick
    pooh...which I'd kept mine now, some beautiful custom work there.....