Thread: YO HO HO

YO HO HO

AND HUMBUG
    even though i will never be a propper collector like some of you guys i do feel an afinity with this section so all the best to all and i hope santa brings you some cool stuff
    AS FOR ME i will get VERY drunk ( responsibly of course ) and dream of the day I.J. decides to sell his BEEMAN FWB SPORT ( to me of course ):
    happy crimbo

Read THIS sunshine and drink on.
    The queue for this rifle now starts on the other side of the Atlantic.
    The person you really want to be buttering up is RAYGUN who, hopefully, will be in charge of my collection if anything happens to me.

MERRY CRIMBO.

ATB
    Ian
    Founder & ex secretary of Rivington Riflemen.
    www.rivington-riflemen.uk

Quote Originally Posted by I. J. View Post
    The person you really want to be buttering up is RAYGUN who, hopefully, will be in charge of my collection if anything happens to me.
    Which could be sooner than you expect once he's read that thread.

That's a good idea - entrusting the famed Cloggy airgun collection to a bloke who shoots holes in plastic buckets.

I J

Well IJ.
    Thats a sobering thought,Hope thats a bloody long time off before anybody on here forms a line outside Rayguns door.
    Merry Christmas Ray.

Quote Originally Posted by BTDT View Post
    That's a good idea - entrusting the famed Cloggy airgun collection to a bloke who shoots holes in plastic buckets.
    ...and fridge doors... and window sills ..... All in the quest of pellet development. If you are hunting plastic buckets Rays the man to see.
    We've all done it but theres only Ray who mentions it.

Quote Originally Posted by bsa dee View Post
    Well IJ.
    Thats a sobering thought,Hope thats a bloody long time off before anybody on here forms a line outside Rayguns door.
    Merry Christmas Ray.
    Oi! Dont you mean - Merry Christmas Ian I can leave instructions and exclusions in my will you know.

Good God. Every time I sneeze or cough from now on MALLY will be making a reach for his wallet.

ATB
    Ian

...and fridge doors... and window sills ..... All in the quest of pellet development. If you are hunting plastic buckets Rays the man to see.
    We've all done it but theres only Ray who mentions it.

Oi! Dont you mean - Merry Christmas Ian I can leave instructions and exclusions in my will you know.

Good God. Every time I sneeze or cough from now on MALLY will be making a reach for his wallet.

ATB
    Ian
    to be honest ian you and ray are two of the nicest people i have ever met ( hedging my bets ) have a safe christmas all

Quote Originally Posted by mallyally View Post
    to be honest ian you and ray are two of the nicest people i have ever met ( hedging my bets ) have a safe christmas all
    BRIBERY & PRAISE will NOT get you that Beeman but you can keep it up please. Anyway, after my recent little wind up with that 'Omega For Sale' in T.S. I dont believe anything you say.

Merry Christmas Mally. Heres to us meeting again for a good olde chin wag on the 1st Feb. (when I will STILL suspect your every move. I now think that jape with the Omega is going to come back and haunt me. )

ATB
    Ian