Thread: Plinking pistol

Plinking pistol

Hi,

im looking to buy a co2 plinking pistol but i dont know what to get.
    im looking for something thats easy to use and available on a low budget.

thanks
    A.V Marochinni O/U 12 Gauge
    Baikal S/B 12 Gauge
    Air Arms S200 MK2 .177

Jim McArthur is offline Frock coat wearing, riverboat dwelling, southern gent
    Get an Umarex Smith! It's lots of fun to shoot, and it will last a lifetime.

Jim
    Last edited by Jim McArthur; 05-01-2009 at 04:00 PM.
    UBC's Police Pistol Manager
    "Nasty, noisy things, revolvers, Count. Better stick to air-guns." Sherlock Holmes, The Adventure of the Mazarin Stone

Don't bother with a new one, plenty on here.
    Something like a used CP88, can't go wrong.
    Russ
    Air Arms S400 Classic - Hawke Airmax 3-9x40 AO MAP6, SMK QB78 DL - JSR 4x40 Mildot ill.El Gamo ASI sniper, BSA Airsporter MkVI. UBC#22 - Sheridan EB22, Gamo Compact:R77-4:Falcon, Walther PPK, CP88 shiney, SMK G10, Baikal 53M:MAK, Crosman 357

thanks, ill keep a look out
    A.V Marochinni O/U 12 Gauge
    Baikal S/B 12 Gauge
    Air Arms S200 MK2 .177

cookie,s right theres a firestorm everywear i go r u the high jacker russ lol
    U.B.C Member - Beeman P3 - crosman nightstalker - walther underlever

Any Umarex pistol is ideal.

I would highly recommend a Walther cp88. Have a nice heavy duty construction, and best of all a 2 stage trigger. Guns such as the CP99 by umarex are only single stage (as far as I remember)

CP88 all the way mate. Immense fun.

I also had an Anics Skiff A3000 too, which has a great high capacity magazine, and it looks the muts. Magazine system was not the most reliable though. Still good fun all the same.

Cheers.

Matt
    I never know what to put here

Jim McArthur is offline Frock coat wearing, riverboat dwelling, southern gent
    Whatever you get, we the UBC have postal competitions right here you can use it in.

Jim
    UBC's Police Pistol Manager
    "Nasty, noisy things, revolvers, Count. Better stick to air-guns." Sherlock Holmes, The Adventure of the Mazarin Stone

Hi, above the guy's have given you lots of idea's,

So like Russ says go for a second hand one on here, get the timimg right and you can pick up a real bargain.

I would avoid the likes of the Skif A3000 and the Beretta A9000S and any BB only pistols

Umarex Pistols are always good fun, for accuracy go for 6" Smith & Wesson which Jim suggested or the 6" CP88 Competition, for sheer pleasure go for the Beretta 92fs, 4" CP88 or the CP99 add a laser or red-dot to these and the results are amazing, bottom of the range IMO are the Colt 1911 and the Desert Eagle but loads of fun all the same.

Once you have your pistol or before, send me you name and a tag-line like the ones found here in the members section, and i'll make you a member and you can join in our competitions.

atvb

jason
    Fancy shooting your air pistols & rifles a bit more, then guy's & gal's come visit us at the
    UBC for loads of fun competitions for all types of air pistols and rifles.

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by cookie View Post
    Hi, above the guy's have given you lots of idea's,

So like Russ says go for a second hand one on here, get the timimg right and you can pick up a real bargain.

I would avoid the likes of the Skif A3000 and the Beretta A9000S and any BB only pistols

Umarex Pistols are always good fun, for accuracy go for 6" Smith & Wesson which Jim suggested or the 6" CP88 Competition, for sheer pleasure go for the Beretta 92fs, 4" CP88 or the CP99 add a laser or red-dot to these and the results are amazing, bottom of the range IMO are the Colt 1911 and the Desert Eagle but loads of fun all the same.

Once you have your pistol or before, send me you name and a tag-line like the ones found here in the members section, and i'll make you a member and you can join in our competitions.

atvb

jason
    disagree with you about the COLT Jason i find its got the best trigger of all Umarex pistols and super accurate...Mike...

Quote Originally Posted by mickson View Post
    disagree with you about the COLT Jason i find its got the best trigger of all Umarex pistols and super accurate...Mike...
    You are the first person i have ever heard praise the colt, I have had 2 of them and they are the worst pistol in the Umarex range, the trigger is heavy and the saftey on the grip is a pain in the rear end, the S&W has the best trigger by far and is definatly more accurate, In my opinion any way

Everyone has different opinions, so I respect yours Mike.

atvb

Jason
    Fancy shooting your air pistols & rifles a bit more, then guy's & gal's come visit us at the
    UBC for loads of fun competitions for all types of air pistols and rifles.