Thread: Feinwerkbau 300s trigger issues

Feinwerkbau 300s trigger issues

Hi guys, Got a problem with the trigger on my 300s. As you know the trigger is adjustable to slide forward and back to suit length of finger etc.
    Anyway having large hands i adjusted it quite far forward, got it really comfy until on my third shot the trigger broke off! The plastic slide part has snaped. Must have been brittle. There is enough of it left to fit the trigger onto but this is not in the best position for me.
    What i want to know is, is this a replaceble part and can you get them? Any help greatly appreciated. Cheers Mick..

Sorry, Just re-read this and its quite confusing if you dont have this rifle. Will post a pic if that helps. cheers Mick...

you mean the rail which the trigger goes onto?

try city air weapons...

FWB stopped making 300s spares two years ago now but most spares are still available at this time from City Air Weapons & Fire Arms, Olton, Solihull. 01217421329. If they don't have the part you want or are unable to get it I would be surprised.

It sounds as though you are talking about pat No. 1723.3341 which is the bottom part in the piccy below with all the "sticky out bits" & the trigger shoe attached!

IF IT'S NOT BROKE.........DON'T FIX IT!

Thanks for the quick response guys, I've circles the photo with the part thats broken.(Thanks for providing a photo). Is it a complete unit or is the rail part a seperate item?

The block is one separate unit & the trigger shoe & screw classed as two other units. The shoe shown is the early type, the later type comprises of four parts, 2 screws a shoe & a blade with a thread on, but both are interchangeable.

You may also find FWB changed the pt. nos. as a particular gun was "face lifted" even though the actual part was unchanged, this can make things very complicated.

If you run into trouble email me & I'll try to sort it for you in the new year.
    IF IT'S NOT BROKE.........DON'T FIX IT!

I obtained an almost identical part for my Model 2000 Match Rifle direct from Feinwerkbau, it wouldn't surprise me if the Match and Air Rifles shared trigger parts. Their E Mail address is : info@feinwerkbau.de

HTH, Vic T