Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: 10m targets

10m targets

does anyone know where i can buy 10m air rifle targets from?

thanks alot

try your local gun club m8 thay are cheap.

Quote Originally Posted by andrew87 View Post
    does anyone know where i can buy 10m air rifle targets from?

thanks alot
    the nsra shop
    steyr lp5,steyr lp10,hw77k,bsa buccaneer .177,bsa scorpion .177,original 6g
    happy with my lot!

http://www.nsra.co.uk/Shop2/Shop_html/targets-start.htm

If you are shooting any NSRA competitions you will need to use targets that are supplied by them or meet their specifications.

Hope that helps

Alan

thanks alot folks i'll check it out

Question Buy Targets

Hi Andrew87
    Why buy them unless you are in a competition and then the organisers should supply the competition ones and stock the practice ones for you to shoot.
    Have a shufti at www.targetbunny.btik.com and see what takes your fancy. If you need specific 10 metre targets get in touch either through the site or PM Me.
    Regards
    Target Bunny
    Globus magnus volvere
    trepidex mea non est!

I buy mine from the NSRA Shop..... min quantity is 3000 by post now I believe. Still getting through them but I don' use anything else, either for practice or postal comps.
    Beretta 682 12G Gold 30¾" - Anschutz 1613 SuperMatch 54 .22RF - Anschutz 2002 - Swing Mk5 7.62mm 30" Border 1 in 13 Twist Xbox: multihrndsheep

You can also download a 10m target from my site here:
    Download A4 targets

There are also a few different scaled sizes as well - the 10m one has 15 targets on a single sheet of A4.

Quote Originally Posted by Jus View Post
    I buy mine from the NSRA Shop..... min quantity is 3000 by post now I believe.
    I think that's only for free postage... but not 100%, but the club just got 3k for that reason.

You should be able to get 10m targets from your local RFD. The Bisley double printed targets have the 10m pistol on one side and the 5 bull rifle target on the other. They should avilable in small packs of 25 for around £2 or they are avilable in packs of 1000 useually around teh £5 mark IIRC (may be plus VAT as used to buy them for the Holiday camp where I was a shooting instructor.

Alan

I get them in packs of 100 from various sellers on the worlds favourite online auction site, ususlly between £2 and £3 a pack.

I also print off scanned and reduced size ones to shoot 10m at 6m in the attic on wet days when I'm at a loose end.

M

Quote Originally Posted by tom_thumb View Post
    You can also download a 10m target from my site here:
    Download A4 targets

There are also a few different scaled sizes as well - the 10m one has 15 targets on a single sheet of A4.
    Thanks for that link , but do you have a site where I can download 6 yard Air Rifle targets . Ta

Quote Originally Posted by Rifleman View Post
    Thanks for that link , but do you have a site where I can download 6 yard Air Rifle targets . Ta
    If you go back to my site again - I've made you a 6yd Air Rifle target....it has 50x 6yd & 1x 10m targets on it...I'm not sure how most printers will handle it as the lines are now very thin & the numbers very small - but see how it goes.

If you'd like it altering at all drop me a PM.

Quote Originally Posted by tom_thumb View Post
    If you go back to my site again - I've made you a 6yd Air Rifle target....it has 50x 6yd & 1x 10m targets on it...I'm not sure how most printers will handle it as the lines are now very thin & the numbers very small - but see how it goes.

If you'd like it altering at all drop me a PM.
    Thanks for that will send PM

6Yd Targets

For an accurate scaled 6 yard target go to http://www.ubc.btik.com/p_UBC_Targets.ikml
    This gets you an olympic target scaled down for 6 Yards and with enough space between the divisions for a .22 pellet to fit.
    Most of the other targets I see are simply reduced to whatever % makes them the right size overall. That is to say that a 25 Metre target is reduced to 0.24 of its original size. This means that even a .177 pellet can score on 3 different zones by landing in the middle of one zone and cutting the boundaries of those on either side of it.
    If you want 50 targets on an A4 sheet just keep them as single circles. Colur them if you want to but please do not try to put scoring zones on them of less than 6 mm wide.
    Have fun
    Target Bunny
    Globus magnus volvere
    trepidex mea non est!