Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: BEST PLACE TO SHOOT RABBITS!!!!!!

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    first off matey practice practice practice practice and then guess what practice more before you even consider to go shooting will live animals .secondly ask around your local farmers etc and get a permission letter wrote up and sent to them and await areply its not as easy as asking on a forum ive been trying to get a permission since august which is when i felt confident in dispatchin an animal out to 30 yards but always try to get closer learn read everyth8ing you can as its not a toy even though some people treat them like they are only an air rifle.dont do that they are more than that.

hi all thanks for some of your replys some of you on here have got a good sence of humour lol...

right i would like to answer some questions now..so here goes

i have been shooting since i was 6 years old first gun i shot was a 4/10 shot gun then moved up to 12 bores when i was 12 so my aiming is really good i can get my grouping 15-25mm apart from 35yards and if i say shoot 5 pellets at least three of them will go through the same hole

i also have permission of a few land owners who i know through family so i got no worrys there the reason i ask about best places habitats etc. is because i dont normally shoot rabbits i go more for pheseant pigeons squirrels and stuff like that but want to start rabbit hunting as i have never tasted rabbit before so thought i would give it a try

edbear2

hi mate,the answer to your question is no,it,s nothing to do with tame black rabbits being released,it,s genetic,to do with inbreeding and what it does is throw up black gene once in ablue moon,hence the black rabbits.And if you think about it,black is by far not the only colour of domestic rabbits,so where are the multi coloured wild rabbits?....hope this explains it .....all the best