Thread: Sandy Fordham - Bedford Target Supplies

Unhappy Sandy Fordham - Bedford Target Supplies

To all those from the small-bore world it is with great shock and sadness that I must report that Sandy Fordham of Bedford Target Supplies died suddenly yesterday. Sandy and her husband Chris have run BTS for many years and I'm sure she will be greatly missed by all who new her.

Alan

very sorry to hear this. i know the fordams and both were always under standing, polite and friendly when i visited their shop and in later days their home when chris moved the buisness there. chris advised me when i started reloading many years ago [a patient man who suffered this fool gladly] my thoughts will be with him ...greasemonkey

SANDY

My condolences will always remember Sandy as my brother and myself got our target rifles form B,T,S Sandy was a nice lady and last see her at the NSRA meeting last year. Our thoughts are with you at this sad time.

God Bless.

My condolences go to Chris, I briefly met Sandy while I spent a couple of hours with Chris sorting out a new jacket.

Sandy

Spoke to Chris today, it's her funeral tomorrow. (thursday) He will be shut all day of course. Condolences from all at Portishead SC. she will be sadly missed.
    John
    AirArms Tx200 Mk111 .177, HW98 .22, Daystate X2sports .22, Beretta Silver Pigeon V 12G, Thomas Wild 12G SxS hammer, Beretta Trap 12G
    "Happiness is a warm barrel" doctordoom