Thread: help needed

ant67 Guest

Smile help needed

hi all im new to all this world of firearms ,,ive got a .22ruger and a mosin nagant 7.62 rifle .want to get into muzzle loaders ,need to know what i can get with my calibre on my certicate , ive got on it .44 rifle ,,.223 rifle ,,.303 rifle and 7.62/308 rifle ,can i get any muzzle loaders with this or will i need to send back my form to get a new one put on ,any help would be great thanks tony

Tony,

Decide upon what M/L rifle you want to buy and then get a one for one variation for one of your existing unused calibres.

Steve

bp rifles

most muzzle loading rifles are .45 ,.451,.50..577 .75 calaber if not sure have a look at Henery Kranks website

real good fun in the summer are b/p rifles

Deershooter

muzzle loaders

Best bet is to go along to a club where they shoot front stuffers and get an idea what you want to shoot. Most people who shoot black powder will be helpfull with advice and you may even get a go with something but i wouldnt advise anyone to go applying for anything untill they have a clear idea what they want. Once you have made your choice, apply for your variation and start looking to find your gun ready for when your licence is returned to you.
    Be warned though.!! Muzzle loaders are adictive and you will probably find that one is not enough!!