Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Pistol shooting distances

Talking Great info for starters as myself.

Guys, thanks for all the info posted here - as a strter with CP88 distance target size etc was a bit of an issue.
    However downloaded the targets (thanks for this) and have found a pellet the gun likes (N&M Finale Match) which seems to remain constant for mags.

Will be joining the Umarex boys club soon and see what fun that will bring!!
    Paul

Quote Originally Posted by inchgreen View Post
    Paul

I Look forward to making you a member, and if anyone else would like to join our club just contact me through the link on our website.
    Fancy shooting your air pistols & rifles a bit more, then guy's & gal's come visit us at the
    UBC for loads of fun competitions for all types of air pistols and rifles.

Quote Originally Posted by inchgreen View Post
    Guys, thanks for all the info posted here - as a strter with CP88 distance target size etc was a bit of an issue.
    However downloaded the targets (thanks for this) and have found a pellet the gun likes (N&M Finale Match) which seems to remain constant for mags.

Paul
    Not suprised it likes H&M Finale, their the best pistol target pellet out there, mind you so they should be at £8 a tin. I use em in my Morini too