Thread: Nikko sterling scopes

Nikko stirling scopes

To start with i'm new to the forum and the air rifle scene.

I have purchased a Nikko stirling nighteater 6-24 x 56, Which i now know is overkill for hunting, however i am after advise on a scope that will have a good clear picture and reticle as the light starts to get low.

I have found the Nighteater FT reticle extremely hard to see when the light drops and i find the view through the scope to be very poor when the light starts fading.

I have a budget of about £300, I'm mainly going to be using the scope for hunting however i do enjoy plinking and testing differents pellets etc so i would like something with upto 16 x mag but my main objective would be to get a good quality image and reticle.

One more thing i just thought of, I'm looking into getting a NV add on and could do with a compatible scope

Thanks in advance for any advise.
    Last edited by strobe78; 19-07-2011 at 10:33 PM.

TERRYT is offline I DID see a pussy. I DID! I DID!
    Quote Originally Posted by strobe78 View Post
    To start with i'm new to the forum and the air rifle scene.

I have purchased a Nikko stirling nighteater 6-24 x 56, Which i now know is overkill for hunting, however i am after advise on a scope that will have a good clear picture and reticle as the light starts to get low.

I have found the Nighteater FT reticle extremely hard to see when the light drops and i find the view through the scope to be very poor when the light starts fading.

I have a budget of about £300, I'm mainly going to be using the scope for hunting however i do enjoy plinking and testing differents pellets etc so i would like something with upto 16 x mag but my main objective would be to get a good quality image and reticle.

One more thing i just thought of, I'm looking into getting a NV add on and could do with a compatible scope

Thanks in advance for any advise.
    £6.00 over budget but for quality glass at dusk.

http://www.google.co.uk/products/cat...d=0CEkQ8wIwAg#.

And a good resale if looked after..

ATVB TERRY.
    Although I still walk softly with a big "STICK" I firmly believe the carrot works best,