Thread: Holster

Holster

Hi guys, just got hold of a Walther CP88 in nickle with wallnut grips. Has anyone got or know where to get a Holster for Practical pistol use, i like the look of the moulded leather ones in Tan (it would go better with the pistol) but open to any feed back or offers of sales.
    Many thanks, RT

I like the Viper Holsters, fully adjustable for most pistols. Darm well made and very good prices. Find em in black, tan and camo on that ##### auction site.

Tony
    UBC Secretary & Web-Manager
    THL Marksman of the Year 2010
    (Airgun Section)

I use one of these for a CP99. Good fit, quick release.

Good luck, Phil

http://www.fobusholster.com/catalog/...ters-91-1.html

Jim McArthur is offline Frock coat wearing, riverboat dwelling, southern gent
    And whatever holster you get, be sure to wear it when shooting our own Umarex Boys Club Police Pistol competition.

If you don't get any holster: shoot the comp anyway, you don't need a holster to compete.

Cheers!

Jim
    UBC's Police Pistol Manager
    "Nasty, noisy things, revolvers, Count. Better stick to air-guns." Sherlock Holmes, The Adventure of the Mazarin Stone

i have a holster i got it with my cp88 but the gun dont fit now it has a lazer fitted to it and with out it the holster is so new the gun is so tight i could sky dive with it and never losse the gun

its made by sahin and looks very fbi lol

also have a sholder holster witch is very good but agen with the lazer the gun dont fit

o well had my two pence worth

liam
    U.B.C Member - Beeman P3 - crosman nightstalker - walther underlever

Jim McArthur is offline Frock coat wearing, riverboat dwelling, southern gent
    Looks as though holsters and scopes are like oil and water.

Jim
    UBC's Police Pistol Manager
    "Nasty, noisy things, revolvers, Count. Better stick to air-guns." Sherlock Holmes, The Adventure of the Mazarin Stone

The Viper I have could handle my CP99 with the underslung Laser

Tony
    UBC Secretary & Web-Manager
    THL Marksman of the Year 2010
    (Airgun Section)

Duff Beer is offline Whip me, strip me, make me pass dud cheques...
    Quote Originally Posted by Jim McArthur View Post
    Looks as though holsters and scopes are like oil and water.

Jim
    It's because you're using a CP88. I had a look on Safariland as they make (I think) the best tactical and competition holsters in the world.

If you were to use a 1911 then the world would be your oyster. Have a look at the FOBUS holsters and see if they do any for your gun. If not then Blackhawk make an adjustable holster which is more substantial than the Viper holster but can adjust to fit your pistol and scope.
    Now with added Feinwerkbau 127
    In the beginning was the Genesis; it is the first and the last, it is the truth and the light, it shooteth straight when others fail. - Pagoda113

Thanks guy's, Just Pm'd Sensai Gizmo about buying his unused leather one but no answer as yet But it's the leather ones i'm after)

Umarex

I have one of the Umarex CP88 holsters that can go on a belt or horizontally in an underarm rig.

It has a double snap retainer that can hold the pistol safely even in condition 0 (loaded, cocked and safety off), one snap for quick access, two for maximum retention.

It's not comfortable in the underarm configuration, even with an additional strap attaching it to a belt - all flappy, cold, hard and pointy edged - but on a duty belt snapped to your ordinary trouser belt it is solid. It can be angled forward for a faster draw or backwards for a cross-draw.

I've had it for about 5 years and I can wear it all day without it causing any chafing on the hips.

Umarex do a couple of other CP88 holsters, one that is essentially the same thing but in a "pancake" style - which I think would probably be even more comfortable than my one since the design is less of a compromise - and 4" and 6" plastic "quick draw" types for Police Pistol type competition (picture here - http://www.umarexusa.com/detail.aspx?ID=56 ).

You can get them all in the UK, shop around for best prices.

Hope that helps.

Cheers,

M

ill tell you what tong when i get a viper holster ill sell you my one

but i dont now how much its worth ?

bump
    U.B.C Member - Beeman P3 - crosman nightstalker - walther underlever