Thread: What have I done?

Leyland in darkest Lancashire. HERE BE DRAGONS

What have I done?

Went to the range (indoor) last week with the .44 revolver.
    With 23gn fffg loaded, you pull the trigger and the world ends in a deafening roar, a blinding flash and a cloud of smoke.

I fired several shots with no trouble and had just squeezed the trigger to send the fourth on its way when all the lights went out. All I could think of was "####, what the hell have I hit".

The timing couldn't have been better and I thought I'd drilled through some wiring somewhere.

It was a power cut though (phew).
    The biggest problem facing this country today is not the terrorist. It's the politician.

The Bosun's Watch

Hi

I would have thought after 3 shots you would have struggled to see thru the smoke !!!

He he !!

We were at Bisley in December on a still day & were starting to get complaints about the BP smoke ......

Cheers

Roy

Leyland in darkest Lancashire. HERE BE DRAGONS

We have

Quote Originally Posted by harricook View Post
    Hi

I would have thought after 3 shots you would have struggled to see thru the smoke !!!
    Extractor fans
    The biggest problem facing this country today is not the terrorist. It's the politician.

The Bosun's Watch

last chamber

in the event the sh 1t had hit the fan you still had one full chamber so you could have taken the gentleman's way out ( climb out of the toilet window and deny all knowledge)

Jim McArthur is offline Frock coat wearing, riverboat dwelling, southern gent
    Quote Originally Posted by lilguy43uk View Post
    Went to the range (indoor) last week with the .44 revolver. I had just squeezed the trigger when all the lights went out.
    Those .44's are mighty powerful. MIGHTY powerful!

Jim
    UBC's Police Pistol Manager
    "Nasty, noisy things, revolvers, Count. Better stick to air-guns." Sherlock Holmes, The Adventure of the Mazarin Stone