Thread: BSA club

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    hawkfish is offline UK Embroidery Champion 2009-10

BSA club

I have been given a "BSA club". I have never heard of such a thing. Has anyone any idea how much its worth? Are they any good?

Quote Originally Posted by hawkfish View Post
    I have been given a "BSA club". I have never heard of such a thing. Has anyone any idea how much its worth? Are they any good?
    Is it the Club special, looks like BSA standars or is it the Club airsporter?
    [B] Yipee ki yay

Is it the same shape as an Airsporter, and if so, what is the serial number on the front of the underside of the trigger guard.
    That will determine which one it is.

edbear2 Guest
    Is it a back room in a pub, or perhaps a village hall, with loads of men of a certain age comparing old rusty air rifles, with a smattering of young whelps with their pesky high pressure multishot contraptions

sorry....cant get back to sleep.

Eddie,you are as daft as me

I'm guessing....its been locked/boarded up for years...theres cobwebs everywhere...but being a "BSA Club" there is a 10 yards range up the stairs & also a long forgotten old bell target just waiting for someone to ring it's bell..!

Whats that standing in the corner...well begger me..it's only a BSA Military Pattern left there & never collected.

The old trophy shelf still has all the old tarnished cups & winners shields from days long gone.Back downstairs there's only a cupboard half full with tins of pellets...Pylarms,Wasps,Webley Specials,Beatall & Bulldogs all as new.

You need more sleep matey.......i'm sedated & waiting for nurse...

edbear2 Guest
    And in my dream there was that other locked gun cupboard with all the still boxed and greased cs models that they bought and never got round to using........along with some shoeboxes of target sight sets, and a couple more unopened cases of adder and blackboy pellets........must dash, getting moist