Thread: HW40 Red Dot

HW40 Red Dot

I see JSR do their own Red Dot sight which looks a good compact looking sight. I am thinking of getting a red dot for my HW40. Does anyone have one fitted to their HW40 and whats it like?.

Hi mate i have a Walther Top Point Red Dot Sight up for grabs in the optics sale section that came off my HW40 if your interested
    “A good shot is like peeing your trousers: everyone can see it, but only you get that warm feeling.”

I've had several red-dot sights fitted to my old HW40, and to my Nemesis. I've not had a JSR sight on my pistols, but I've used a couple of their telescopic sights on my rifles and I have found them to be excellent.

I would go for it if I were you. I'm sure it won't let you down, and when you get to the stage where you can honestly say that the sight is less accurate than you are, you will be an exceptional shot.

(OK, I did have an HW40 and I now have a Nemesis just because I detest automatic safety catches.)

BTW, I an looking for a .177 barrel for a Nemesis, if anyone has one available. I can get one from Chambers, but only delivered to my RFD, but that is at least six hours round trip away by bus!

Alan.