Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast

Thread: U.B.C Snooker Competition Season 2

Thanks guys

Quote Originally Posted by MikeB View Post
    Well done Russ, great shooting there, fella. Is it just me or do those colours seem so much easier than the damn segments?

Well done to every one who took part, it's a really frustrating target this season but no less enjoyable for that. Thanks to the devilish Targetbunny for dreaming this one up, and to the saintly Paddy for running and adjudicating so fairly.

Last round next month - I wonder what TB will dream up to replace it?
    Hi Mike, cheers mate.

yes this Target a very frustrating, Jim has already sorted the next target. If you want a sneek preview look on the calender picture for season 3 snooker competition, on the Competition Website. I haven't shot the target yet so I can't say if it's harder or easier.

I'll make the target 'live' soon though.

Regards
    Paddy.
    BE-HAPPY-OK

Quote Originally Posted by Pad. E View Post
    Thanks guys

Hi Mike, cheers mate.

yes this Target a very frustrating, Jim has already sorted the next target. If you want a sneek preview look on the calender picture for season 3 snooker competition, on the Competition Website. I haven't shot the target yet so I can't say if it's harder or easier.

I'll make the target 'live' soon though.

Regards
    Paddy.
    Cheers Paddy, that looks interesting!

Quote Originally Posted by cookie View Post
    I will he shot a 9, a 9 talk about useless, oh and so did I.

Nice shooting for the 147 Russ, did you get the shakes on the last black thinking i could do this

Well done to everyone else who shot and as always a BIG Thanks to Paddy for another great comp.

atvb

Jason
    Was shaking like a good 'un Jason....

Russ
    Air Arms S400 Classic - Hawke Airmax 3-9x40 AO MAP6, SMK QB78 DL - JSR 4x40 Mildot ill.El Gamo ASI sniper, BSA Airsporter MkVI. UBC#22 - Sheridan EB22, Gamo Compact:R77-4:Falcon, Walther PPK, CP88 shiney, SMK G10, Baikal 53M:MAK, Crosman 357

Fair play fella, once you hit the zone it's like nothing can go wrong, until you actually start to think about it. well done fella keep it up, looking forward to meeting up again next month.

atvb

Jason
    Fancy shooting your air pistols & rifles a bit more, then guy's & gal's come visit us at the
    UBC for loads of fun competitions for all types of air pistols and rifles.

, looking forward to meeting up again next month.
    atvb
    Jason
    me too fella, that includes everyone else as well, be good to see some familiar faces (and new ones)

atb
    Russ
    Air Arms S400 Classic - Hawke Airmax 3-9x40 AO MAP6, SMK QB78 DL - JSR 4x40 Mildot ill.El Gamo ASI sniper, BSA Airsporter MkVI. UBC#22 - Sheridan EB22, Gamo Compact:R77-4:Falcon, Walther PPK, CP88 shiney, SMK G10, Baikal 53M:MAK, Crosman 357

Hi Guys & Gals

Just picked up the awards for the Snooker Competition

This time there are awards for 1st, 2nd & 3rd & Highest break in both categories.

>>HERE<<

So good luck in the final round to you all

Regards
    Paddy.
    BE-HAPPY-OK

Very Nice Paddy, but i hate to tell you this your house is upside down.
    Fancy shooting your air pistols & rifles a bit more, then guy's & gal's come visit us at the
    UBC for loads of fun competitions for all types of air pistols and rifles.

Very Nice Paddy, but i hate to tell you this your house is upside down.
    cheers Jason, don't tell Helen that, she'll go balistic (very house proud)
    BE-HAPPY-OK

Quote Originally Posted by nyamazan View Post
    I see you use paypal to enter the snooker comp.

Sounds rediculious but is this a UK postal order thing as I am not familiar with the paypal system. I have seen it in the sales section but never paid any attention to it.

Please advise.

Thanks from a BBC person (Born Before Computer)
    Hi

Pay Pal is a online bank system where you register & can send money to some else who is registered anywhere around the world.

Jim & Jan McArthur use Pay Pal to enter this competition & I post any awards to them.

This season is nearly finished & the next one starts on July 11th with another new target. So if you set that up you are most welcome to join in

Regards
    Paddy.
    BE-HAPPY-OK

Jim McArthur is offline Frock coat wearing, riverboat dwelling, southern gent
    Quote Originally Posted by Pad. E View Post
    Hi

Pay Pal is a online bank system where you register & can send money to some else who is registered anywhere around the world.

Jim & Jan McArthur use Pay Pal to enter this competition & I post any awards to them.

This season is nearly finished & the next one starts on July 11th with another new target. So if you set that up you are most welcome to join in

Regards
    Paddy.
    Yep! And are we paid up for the upcoming new season, Pad?

Jim
    UBC's Police Pistol Manager
    "Nasty, noisy things, revolvers, Count. Better stick to air-guns." Sherlock Holmes, The Adventure of the Mazarin Stone

Quote Originally Posted by Jim McArthur View Post
    Yep! And are we paid up for the upcoming new season, Pad?

Jim
    Hi Jim

No-one has paid into the next one. As I've haven't advertised it yet. My intension is once we finish this season, we will have a month off & start the 3rd season in July, with me advertising the start of June.

Regards
    Paddy.
    BE-HAPPY-OK

Jim McArthur is offline Frock coat wearing, riverboat dwelling, southern gent
    Sounds like a great plan to me, Pad!

Jim
    UBC's Police Pistol Manager
    "Nasty, noisy things, revolvers, Count. Better stick to air-guns." Sherlock Holmes, The Adventure of the Mazarin Stone

Hi Guys

Now is the Third & Final round of this Season.

This season has been really quick. Remember to get your scores in before Saturday 16th May 23:00.

I can safely say that this target has been much harder with the 'slight' changes.

There will be a third & final Snooker season with a completely different target but to the same snooker principle, it's planned to start >>11th July<<. I shall advertise it at the end of the month.

Good luck to all

Scores submitted so far

Open Sights ~ 3

Optical Sights ~ 2

Regards
    Paddy.
    BE-HAPPY-OK

Sorry guy's,

Cant enter this one

Gutted

Tony
    UBC Secretary & Web-Manager
    THL Marksman of the Year 2010
    (Airgun Section)

Final Round Results

Hi Guys & Gals

Here's the results for the final round of the snooker competition.

Welldone to all who took part. This was clearly harder than last season considering there was only minor changes to the target.

I shall bring the awards down to the Coventry Meet on Saturday & post the ones off to whoever isn't there.

I will be doing one final Snooker season starting the 11 July. I have three definete competitors already. Plus this will have a completely different target but to the same principle. Look at the July 11 on >Calender< page for a sneek preview of the target.

So lets have your thoughts, banter & congratulations about this season

Regards
    Paddy.
    BE-HAPPY-OK